Lighted Nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighted Nocks

Anyone ever tried a pack of the off brand lighted nocks on eBay or Amazon? I was wanting to get lighted nocks on all of my arrows and I was thinking about trying a pack to see if they even work.

Haven’t tried those, but have have tried some other “nock-offs”. Not sure where you’re located, but West Houston Archery sells some for $5 a piece that I’ve had decent luck with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
      Anyone ever tried a pack of the off brand lighted nocks on eBay or Amazon? I was wanting to get lighted nocks on all of my arrows and I was thinking about trying a pack to see if they even work.
      I had pretty good luck with the ones I bought. I think 5 of the 6 worked great. I think the one worked the first time and then wouldn't work after that.
      I think I paid like $15 for all six if i remember correctly.

Comment

I would try them for practice but I'm not cutting any corners while hunting. It's all too expensive to try to save a few bucks on a nock.

Comment

Real good luck here with the chinese knockoffs. Ebay and Amazon. Bought 24 so far through the years. $12-14 for 6 is hard to beat even if one doesn't work. That being said, the only one I had come in not work, they replaced with 2 more.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            I would try them for practice but I'm not cutting any corners while hunting. It's all too expensive to try to save a few bucks on a nock.
            I agree. The plan was to use them for practice and maybe hogs. I have some lumenoks I use for deer hunting. Just too expensive to put lumenoks onto every arrow I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Real good luck here with the chinese knockoffs. Ebay and Amazon. Bought 24 so far through the years. $12-14 for 6 is hard to beat even if one doesn't work. That being said, the only one I had come in not work, they replaced with 2 more.
              Which ones have you used? There seem to be a ton of different brands. Are you using the ones that have the little screwdriver looking tool to turn them off?

Comment

Which ones have you used? There seem to be a ton of different brands. Are you using the ones that have the little screwdriver looking tool to turn them off?

Yes.. they all come with the little screwdriver. In fact I look for them with the screwdriver. I’m pretty sure they are are made by the same folks with it and just sold by 50-60 different ebayers/amazoners... my arrows are S-nocks so I use the 6.2mm.

Edited to add amazon link. Ebay take your pick on one with a screwdriver. I prefer Amazon these days because of the prime deleivery

Last edited by Smart; 12-01-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

They all fail on occasion, but I've had better luck with the Chinese knock-offs from West Houston Archery.

Comment

I agree. The plan was to use them for practice and maybe hogs. I have some lumenoks I use for deer hunting. Just too expensive to put lumenoks onto every arrow I have.

I’d rather shoot my Chinese Nocturnal knockoffs than Lumenoks . At least the Lumenoks when I tried them anyway. They were so inconsistent electronically. Plus you don’t want to change your nocks up too much in practice and on gameday . Different nocks can lead to different POI. Especially on some of the bigger ones that can get pinched.
                    Last edited by Smart; 12-01-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post

I don’t understand using them only for practice, but not when hunting. You’re putting a different nock on when it’s time to hunt?

Comment

That's all I buy. They work just as well and are way cheaper!

Comment

Bought 2 packs of 6 off Amazon this year and all have worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordered some yesterday

Comment

I use lumenoks also and just save the old ones as die, use them for practice. When I need I always buy a couple, three packs and use three ( one package) for practice and keep the others for hunting. To keep from forgetting which are practice, I buy red for practice and green to hunt. If they don’t light up, it don’t matter what color they were.

Comment

Working...
                              X