Krivoman Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    He is a good person and will help you out.
    100% agree.

OP, I have the older one, at least 10 years old..., so not familiar with the windows in the new blinds.

Comment

Are you leaving the vent open? If you leave it closed it will condensate really bad inside the blind and makes it look like the windows are leaking.

Comment

Yes I met Mitch. Good dude. It looks to be condensation with the high dew points and the temp change. The longer I sat this afternoon the worse it got me me adding to it. I was just surprised by how much it was. I guess all the conditions were just right. I bet by the time I left the blind there were 5 or 6 cups of water on the floor. The whole inside walls were glistening with water droplets. I have been told I was full of hot air!

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
          Are you leaving the vent open? If you leave it closed it will condensate really bad inside the blind and makes it look like the windows are leaking.
          Yep new experience for me. Funny even though there was some water on floor before I entered blind. I guess with the blind closed up and the temp change.

Comment

Just seeing this. Couple things to make sure of.

1 Make sure Vent is all the way open when you are not in the blind. That means screw that handle to the right all the way up. All my blinds in Lampasas and Brady are dry, but may have deferent humidity and or cold then you have.

2 If you are on a tower, an easy fix is to Cut a vent in the floor with a mobile home ac vent. I have used the 2x10 vents that are closable on my blind in Ohio. Humidity is crazy there, then you get wild weather changes. So when vent in floor is open and the one on top, it circulates enough to avoid condensation. Feel free to call me and we can go over anything else. 512=762-4080

Comment

I hunted in one Sunday and the floor was wet under every window. There was a light rain the day before

Comment

Working...
              X