• Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the window??

Comment

Try a shoulder holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love appendix carry for the vehicle. It’s quick and easy access, and for me it’s very comfortable. I drive 3-6 hrs most days depending where I’m at. I usually don’t even consider removing the holster until I’m 4+ hours in the seat at once.

Comment

I had a magnet under the steering wheel stuck to the dash.....then some ***** stole my silverado and my pistol....��

Comment

Thanks for the replies, y'all. I was kind of leaning toward a magnet of some sort. Think I'll look further into this

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I love appendix carry for the vehicle. It’s quick and easy access, and for me it’s very comfortable. I drive 3-6 hrs most days depending where I’m at. I usually don’t even consider removing the holster until I’m 4+ hours in the seat at once.

If that works for you, great. I carry appendix always, but just don't like it when driving

Comment

This is how I roll if in the truck very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Safariland OWB holster, all the time.

Comment

I carry mine in the door compartment in my tundra. My left hand drops and finds the grip immediately. I stick it in a coozie and it doesn’t rattle.

Comment

seat between the center console, or mounted if you don't want it moving around.

Comment

I keep in the open part of the center console in a pocket holster.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong

Vehicle guns

LTC holder- can be concealed or in open but if in open it must be in a holster

Non LTC holder- must be concealed,

This means on a magnet is not concealed unless you are draping a rag over it.
                          Same with door carry. If its visible when door is open it is not concealed.

Mine stays somewhere close to me that is convenient yet I keep a rag/bandanna over it to meet the concealed standard

one of the google links

Is it legal to keep a gun in my car in Texas, in 2021? Thiessen Law Firm answers your questions about keeping a gun in a vehicle.

Comment

went ahead and looked up the code

Sec. 46.02. UNLAWFUL CARRYING WEAPONS.
                            (a) A person commits an offense if the person:
                            (1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her
                            person a handgun; and
                            (2) is not:
                            (A) on the person's own premises or premises under the person's
                            control; or
                            (B) inside of or directly en route to a motor vehicle or watercraft
                            that is owned by the person or under the person's control.
                            (a-1) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or
                            recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun in a motor vehicle or
                            watercraft that is owned by the person or under the person's control at any time in
                            which:
                            (1) the handgun is in plain view, unless the person is licensed to carry a
                            handgun under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, and the handgun is
                            carried in a shoulder or belt holster; or
                            (2) the person is:
                            (A) engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C
                            misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic or boating;
                            (B) prohibited by law from possessing a firearm; or
                            (C) a member of a criminal street gang, as defined by Section

full link

Comment

I will try to snap some pics tomorrow. If the 2020 console is like the 15-19 console my design works great.

I built a kydex piece that attaches to the side of the console and has a magnet it the top so the pistol is in between the kydex and console but very accessible to the right hand. More accessible than appendix carry and light years ahead of trying to dig one out of the console.

My 2015 was broken into, the immediately went for the console and then the door panel and left. He never saw the pistol in there....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                I will try to snap some pics tomorrow. If the 2020 console is like the 15-19 console my design works great.

I built a kydex piece that attaches to the side of the console and has a magnet it the top so the pistol is in between the kydex and console but very accessible to the right hand. More accessible than appendix carry and light years ahead of trying to dig one out of the console.

My 2015 was broken into, the immediately went for the console and then the door panel and left. He never saw the pistol in there....
                                Interested in seeing

Comment

Working...
                                X