Live at the Chap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Seems likes a fresh broken tine would be a bigger problem than a couple hidden kickers. Good luck today. How many bucks have been taken?
    Exactly! I think it's 5 bucks total now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Big healthy doe. Need her to hang around for a couple hours

Comment

Good luck this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Whew the gun shots are ringing out! 6 within 5 minutes lol.

Comment

Wish I would have went to that other spot. It's dead here.

Comment

Welp, think I just missed my opportunity at another perfect management buck. Looked down one little clearing I corned and there he was with a little 6. Slick 7 point. He had me pegged from the start. He turned and eased back in the brush

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Man I was hopeful he was going to pop back out at another corn location. Looks like he's gone. Dadgummit

Comment

I'm curious what the warden can do about the "8" point. By state rules it sounds like a legal deer.

I understand the rule chap put out but I'm not seeing how a warden can cite the guy over what's essentially house rules

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I'm curious what the warden can do about the "8" point. By state rules it sounds like a legal deer.

I understand the rule chap put out but I'm not seeing how a warden can cite the guy over what's essentially house rules

When the "house" is the state then green pants can cite.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        When the "house" is the state then green pants can cite.
                        So what's he going to write?

Failure to follow the rules?

FTR I'm just curious as LE. I answered calls back in the day asking for people to get cited or arrested without violating any sort of law. Most time private events or squabbling neighbors

Comment

Doesnt that fall under hunt without landowner consent? No consent for anything above 7pts on this hunt.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've tried to figure it out myself. I'm not sure what the ticket would be.

Comment

My best guess.

I hope the guy isnt cited. Spirit of the hunt should be mainframe points

Comment

Solo, I apologize if I have derailed your live hunt. I just hate to see a guy get messed over for what sounds like a management deer on a hunt designed to take them
                                Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                Doesnt that fall under hunt without landowner consent? No consent for anything above 7pts on this hunt.

Good question. But, I dont think that us the right call. On 2 occasions we caught poachers on ISD owned property hunting years ago. Both occasions with different wardens. The poachers got tickets for hunting without consent. I think hunting without consent would cover trespassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X