No announcement yet.

Hunting this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck everyone we’re out grandson is getting restless and I have some work to do

Comment

LOL Mike, posting your pictures everywhere?
      Everyone can have their own live hunt thread
      As you know it's really warm in Texas this morning. You have to been in place before daylight here because the deer will stop moving early. The regional differences are interesting and hunting over a feeder is different than hunting over a food plot.

Good luck Tracey! I'm glad you are finally seeing a lot of deer! Wish I could be there too.
      Last edited by Pistol; 11-21-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Hope ya get a big-un Tracey!

Comment

Its been real quite for over an hour. Super foggy. Can see maybe 100 yards only.

Comment

Hope you got one Tracey

I woke up early, had time to eat and still was in stand nearly an hour before legal. I just sat in the dark and listened to things, did a little praying and reminisced about my 85yo friend I lost last week

It was a little foggy and by around 6 I had deer around me, thought it was a doe and fawn but after I could see more that a dark shape it turned out to be a young 8 and the button buck fawn had taken up with him. Ended up seeing 11 deer (couple could have been repeats) and a drove of squirrels including a black one that I have been seeing for a few years

Made for a great morning

About to run to town and get diesel so I can do some shredding

Comment

I quit at 1030 but ill be back out around 330. Cows tore down the hot wire so I have a little bit of work to do.

Comment

Good luck this evening. Does are delicious

Comment

Working...
                  X