Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    Do you drive 55MPH?!

Hand calculated or from the truck computer?
    No sir. I drive 70-75 into Houston, to and from work everyday.
    Hand calculated after I fill up.

If I go faster than that it drops to about 19.

Pulling our travel trailer I get about 12.5-13.

Comment

I went from 15.5 to about 19.1-19.3 hand calculated 70-80 MPH. Get a little better than 15 MPG pulling my 24 ft El Pescador. Add that to not paying for DEF fluid. Truck runs like it should now. I usually just drive on position 2 or 50 hp. 6 position. Full gauges on my I phone - EZ Lynk.

Comment

As far as inspection it’s just a safety inspection. If needed it will be registered Commercial or Farm. I’ve been in a few 2019-2020 F250 4x4 and they are not getting the mileage I am. About 16 is what I’ve been told and observed

Comment

HA, doesn't seem like too sound of an investment...$60k+ debt for 2MPG! Will upgrade to the 10 speed in about 7 years.
          Lol! That was the first thing that came to mind when I read that.

I have a 16. Have been seriously thinking about deleting, but am also worried about the government getting stricter on the inspections.

Comment

HA, doesn't seem like too sound of an investment...$60k+ debt for 2MPG! Will upgrade to the 10 speed in about 7 years.
            My 2020 F-350 KR was a lot more than that and you really should not be bothered by this fact. I do get great mileage btw

Comment

Do it man!! No regrets here. Mine has been deleted for about 5K miles now and I love it. Third deleted diesel so far and they’ve all been awesome.

Comment

Same

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                I get 20-21 on the highway not pulling a load on my '19.
                Same for me and when pulling a loaded trailer, I would get around 15 which I consider very good.

Comment

You guys are killing me....

Comment

I’ve got a tuned 17’ 6.7 here in Lubbock if you’re interested in checking it out. I’m deleted/tuned on 37s. I was getting 11-13 mpg before deleting. Now I get roughly 13-16 after. Been deleted roughly 60k miles so far.

Comment

I always get electrical issues when I get one deleted & tuned.. I had an 11, 15 & 14 yr model F-250's, still have the 14 not deleted, thinking about it, but I'm snake bit on that stuff.

Comment

FIL just bought a 2020 f250 king ranch loaded with 3.73 gears and 10 speed transmission and gets 16.4 mpg, Everything is stock.

Comment

Save the parts. EZ links is the best tune for the powerstroke.....that came from the head mechanic at the Ford dealer. You can expect to get 3.5 mpg increase initially with a 75 hp increase on a moderate tune but if you do a 200 + hp tune then you probably will not see that much....and burn up the transmission at a later date.....if you race it. I expect to see another 1 - 1.5 mpg increase as the system re-learns the "flow"....right now I see an average 17 mpg after the delete on 34s. A CAI may help also...I put in an S&B...pain in the ***** putting it in but worth it.
                          Last edited by Frederick D. Be; 11-20-2020, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            I’ve got a tuned 17’ 6.7 here in Lubbock if you’re interested in checking it out. I’m deleted/tuned on 37s. I was getting 11-13 mpg before deleting. Now I get roughly 13-16 after. Been deleted roughly 60k miles so far.
                            What tunes if you don’t mind me asking and what level? I have a deleted/tuned 17’ with 37s and 24” wheels and I am in the 11-13 range but I’m sure the lift on it doesn’t help me at all either

Comment

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
                              What tunes if you don’t mind me asking and what level? I have a deleted/tuned 17’ with 37s and 24” wheels and I am in the 11-13 range but I’m sure the lift on it doesn’t help me at all either
                              Tyrant tunes. Just running the 60ish HP tow tube. I’ve got EZ Lynk with switchable tunes, but I refuse to run the hotter tunes. Hoping it’ll be better for the longevity of the truck. I’m not running a level though. Stock suspension 350 SRW on 37x12.50 Toyo RTs. I’ve got about a 1/4” of clearance as it is fitting in my garage. A level would make it too high. I’ve only got very minor rubbing on full lock left turn, and no rubbing on full lock right turn. I just live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                Tyrant tunes. Just running the 60ish HP tow tube. I’ve got EZ Lynk with switchable tunes, but I refuse to run the hotter tunes. Hoping it’ll be better for the longevity of the truck. I’m not running a level though. Stock suspension 350 SRW on 37x12.50 Toyo RTs. I’ve got about a 1/4” of clearance as it is fitting in my garage. A level would make it too high. I’ve only got very minor rubbing on full lock left turn, and no rubbing on full lock right turn. I just live with it.
                                I have Tyrant and NoLimit. Ran the tyrant on the max hp but baby it all the time but swapped over to NL high hp. Didn’t like that Tyrant on the high hp tune since it would not shift into 6gear until like 70-75mph on hwy driving normal.
                                Will have to try the lower hp tunes to see where I can get the better mileage

Comment

Working...
                                X