No announcement yet.

Deleting a 6.7 F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of awesome fuel mileage from newer diesels maybe I just get the pieces of ****! Or maybe those that post awesome fuel mileage are full of ****! Or maybe they drive 55 mph everywhere. I don’t get it

Comment

My stock 2017 F250 get's 14.2-14.8 and I don't hold back going down the road. That's running empty.

Comment

Originally posted by skelsey View Post
        Never heard of awesome fuel mileage from newer diesels maybe I just get the pieces of ****! Or maybe those that post awesome fuel mileage are full of ****! Or maybe they drive 55 mph everywhere. I don’t get it
        I don't understand how anyone with a truck even considers fuel mileage. It's a truck. As long as I get more miles on a tank than # of gallons in the tank, I am good.

Comment

how many mpg do you normally get before and after a delete?

Comment

No Limits Diesel Performance the best.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              I don't understand how anyone with a truck even considers fuel mileage. It's a truck. As long as I get more miles on a tank than # of gallons in the tank, I am good.
              40 miles to the tank and WItoTX is satisfied!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                What kind of mileage are you getting? My '17 MPG sucks.
                I get 20-21 on the highway not pulling a load on my '19.

Comment

Extremely tough to get the delete pipe nowadays. Can still find tunes but many are not carrying the pipe

Comment

40 miles to the tank and WItoTX is satisfied!
                    I wish I had a 40 gallon tank!

Comment

Last edited by 2good2Btru; 11-18-2020, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
                        Extremely tough to get the delete pipe nowadays. Can still find tunes but many are not carrying the pipe
                        Dude, Google is your friend. I found three different brands in aluminium steel and stainless in one search. All available to ship today.

Comment

I've got the 17' F-250 6.7 Truck has a 50gal Titan tank. I get about 850 miles to a tank that comes out to average 17MPG. I've always wanted to delete but I'm not to convinced that the risk is worth the reward? I leave early enough to not be in a hurry anywhere or as my wife says you drive like PAW PAW. I'm 38! haha

Comment

What kind of mileage are you getting? My '17 MPG sucks.

Go buy a 2020. We drive mine to florida and back (2020 F350 Dually 6.7) got 17.5 running 80-90 almost the whole way. The 10 speed transmission is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              I get 20-21 on the highway not pulling a load on my '19.
                              Do you drive 55MPH?!

Hand calculated or from the truck computer?

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                                Go buy a 2020. We drive mine to florida and back (2020 F350 Dually 6.7) got 17.5 running 80-90 almost the whole way. The 10 speed transmission is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                HA, doesn't seem like too sound of an investment...$60k+ debt for 2MPG! Will upgrade to the 10 speed in about 7 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X