No announcement yet.

HS Football Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mart wins against Falls City 48-21 and heads to 4th consecutive state game (hopefully 4th consecutive state championship).

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      Sure hoping Wimberley can beat Carthage tomorrow night. They have been playing some dang good football here lately, but they can't make any mistakes against Carthage or it is game over. Win or lose The Texans football team has represented Wimberley well.
      Hope we get to see a good matchup. Carthage is peaking at the right time. They haven’t been tested through the playoffs though.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        So, do we think it will be a Gilmer vs Carthage match up in the state game?
        I would be there if my wife hadn’t bought plane tickets to South Carolina to see the grand baby. We fly out at 3 that Friday.
        But, I am hoping to be there that Thursday to see Franklin play Canadian or Gunther, that is if we beat Waskom!!!
        That’s what I’m thinking, although I wouldn’t mind a graham/Carthage rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          I sure hope the rain pushes through before the Franklin vs waskom game in Tyler tomorrow night.
          KBTX said it would pass before the game. But we all know how weatherman can be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            I sure hope the rain pushes through before the Franklin vs waskom game in Tyler tomorrow night.
            You or anybody else have any intel on Waskom?
            I don’t know what kind of team they have this year. I know Franklin has 4 or 5 guys they can hand the ball off and break one at any given time.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              You or anybody else have any intel on Waskom?
              I don’t know what kind of team they have this year. I know Franklin has 4 or 5 guys they can hand the ball off and break one at any given time.
              About all I know is they lost their stud qb a few weeks ago to a broke collar bone but the qb2 has been balling pretty good. Waskom always has speed everywhere. Good luck.

Comment

Rockwall 47
                Wylie 7

It was 47-0 at halftime.

Desoto next week will be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  About all I know is they lost their stud qb a few weeks ago to a broke collar bone but the qb2 has been balling pretty good. Waskom always has speed everywhere. Good luck.
                  Yeah, when I was at the deer lease in Carthage, I caught the Shreveport news and they talked about that. I did get to see clips of the EF game though. Just couldn’t tell how many running backs they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Post 28
                    Crawford 14.

Post goes to State. **** proud of the Pirates.

I was at the game. Lot of grit on that Crawford team. Couple of breaks and it’s a totally different game. I guarantee Post knew they’d been in a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hate to hear that for Crawford...something tells me they will be back for a few years.

Post was always gonna be a tall order. I've spent more time there than I wanted to. Aint nuthin to do in Post but eat, and fornicate with large women...which leads to big, frustrated, football players! I'm "kinda" joking.
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 12-11-2020, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Hallettsville & Shiner are both headed to the State game. The towns are 15 miles apart & both in Lavaca County.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          Hallettsville & Shiner are both headed to the State game. The towns are 15 miles apart & both in Lavaca County.
                          I heard the running back for Hallettsville has a cousin or cousins on Shiners team.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                            I heard the running back for Hallettsville has a cousin or cousins on Shiners team.
                            Yes - he has two cousins that play for Shiner & they both are RB’s.

Comment

Windthorst beat Wellington 7-0. Two very evenly matched teams. No score until 4th quarter. Both defenses came ready to play for sure. That game could have easily gone either way with just a different break or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                                Hallettsville 53
                                Llano 28

Shiner 49
                                Simpson 7

Comment

Working...
                                X