Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New Mathews Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mathews Bows

Here it is November and no one has posted anything about the new Mathews bow line!! Usually by this time the green screen is buzzing with news!! What's up with that? Where are the speculations on what is coming?

Nov. 17

Comment

Its going to be the "most amazing bow they have ever made with the smoothest draw and solid back wall." Again...

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        Its going to be the "most amazing bow they have ever made with the smoothest draw and solid back wall." Again...
        Absolutely and it will weigh 4.5 lbs, the same 343 fps and shoot absolutely amazing, again.

Comment

What's the newest model called? I just shot the VXR and didn't care for it. I'm shooting an old Switchback and loving it. Not looking to change any time soon..

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
            What's the newest model called? I just shot the VXR and didn't care for it. I'm shooting an old Switchback and loving it. Not looking to change any time soon..
            I think they are running out of ideas, for sure not the hype they used to get. We used to wait up and watch the count down clock every year. Normally ordered the new release that day the dealers got them. Now they don’t even have the clock and for the last couple years the pictures have been leaked well in advance of the release. Always courteous what the new bows will be though, the prices have went up and the “ advancements “ have about come an end it seems.
            Last edited by critter69; 11-09-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

It'll be a VXR v2.0, with a new ladies model, and new "long draw" model. The new TRX 34 would be a perfect hunting rig, but not at that price tag. nope nope nope.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another overpriced bow? The fan boys will line up for miles, lol.

Comment

If you think there was a toilet paper shortage with COVID-19... wait till you see the lotion shortage when they reveal their new lineup

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    If you think there was a toilet paper shortage with COVID-19... wait till you see the lotion shortage when they reveal their new lineup
                    Lol yup!

Comment

I never pay them any mind. Not spending 3 times the price to support tv sponsorships. Same with other mainstream items.

Comment

I bought a new Heli-M many years ago and very much love a light bow. I later bought a used Halon 6 and I really do like it as well. I have two SBXT and they both are great bows. Each one feels different, shoots different with different speeds all with the same 400 GT's. Each year I look to see if they come out with a light bow again.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          True that, it’s amazing almost cult like following they have and will spend what ever it takes to “stay in the club”. Even if the bows nowhere near as good as last years. But I still like seeing all the different brands new releases, even if they are getting far to expensive to replace even every three or four or five years now. I much prefer the old pre honey comb riser bows they had. Any thing sense the comb riser,I have not cared for at all.

Comment

My VXR is clutch.

Comment

What does that mean ?

Comment

Working...
                              X