No announcement yet.

The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the wind got anymore east in it I can’t tell it, but the does to the south haven’t busted me yet.

Comment

What kind of deer is osc huntinv this eve?

Comment

Good luck buddy!
        Been at the river bottom today hanging sets for me & T to bow hunt out of.
        Thought about your baby girl when we corned T’s stand.

Comment

8 more just rolled in to the south. 3 at ~100yds, haven’t been busted so far.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            What kind of deer is osc huntinv this eve?
            He’s on doe patrol.

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
            Good luck buddy!
            Been at the river bottom today hanging sets for me & T to bow hunt out of.
            Thought about your baby girl when we corned T’s stand.
            She’s got a big ol hug waiting on you as soon as she sees you.

Comment

I hope you have him facing east this evening or the sun might cause him to shoot a stud.

Comment

~25 deer on the field and only 2 bucks. Both yearling spikes.

Comment

~60 deer on the field and the first buck that wasn’t a spike just showed. Yearling 4pt

Comment

Strange evening... Saw 80+ deer and only 1 mature buck

Comment

Stay at it. I would think the ratio is a little out of whack. Love your updates and live hunt. Thanks for taking us along

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                        Stay at it. I would think the ratio is a little out of whack. Love your updates and live hunt. Thanks for taking us along

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                        It’s definitely not great but not nearly as bad as this evening made it sound. Bucks just didn’t move this evening. That’s a big part of the outfitting is to get the numbers right. We do a couple of doe hunts for first responders too.

OSC killed his doe so now he’s turkey hunting.

Comment

Got one back after his “200 incher” and OSC is on turkey patrol. The coolest part about that is the closest pasture that has turkeys is about 25mi from the other. I went ahead and snuck over to Gray Co and will be watching one of my fields here.

Comment

One buck on this field. Still too dark to say what he is.

Comment

3 little bucks seen and several does. The guy looking for the 2hondo just txt that he shot an 8pt and bow the “big deer” is there. I don’t know about y’all but if I see a 200 running around I’m certainly not shooting an 8 15min after daylight

Comment

Less than 1 min after the shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X