X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's still in the eaten range.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
      I think the joke is on the green screen and youre sitting well back and pretending to rest your bow on its back. so i'll say 75 lbs. great shot btw
      My knees were touching the pig and arm was slightly bent with bow resting on the back of the pig. For the record I guessed him around 200 - wish I would have weighed him.

Comment

one again great shot and no disparagement intended. and man, your broadhead appears to have done some damage on that big boy, congrats!

Comment

Too big unless you leavin it for buzzard food

Comment

I'd say close to 200. Nice Pig!

Comment

200 give or take 25

Comment

Id say about 190

Comment

I think your weight estimate is not far off. That's a find specimen of a hog right there, and he would probably have eaten pretty good too. Lots of folks throw away some mighty fine eating pork just because the hog happened to have nuts...
                  Looks like you put it right in the boiler room (which was almost perfectly outlined by his coloration)! Congrats on a fine kill!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie07 View Post
                    My knees were touching the pig and arm was slightly bent with bow resting on the back of the pig. For the record I guessed him around 200 - wish I would have weighed him.
                    A vast majority of the time (including myself and other who have killed/weighted hogs) over estimate. I don't think I've ever seen someone guess over on a dead pig unless they've had a ton of kills behind them.

So I'd say 180-190.

Best way is for you to kill another one pretty quick. Post up pictures and your guess and then weight it.

Comment

Good sized pig for sure. I bet he was in the 170-180 range. Lots of folks throw around the 280-300 lb numbers anytime they see a good sized hog, but it takes an extremely large pig to get to 280+. Dudes would crap their pants if they actually saw a 280-300 lb pig. Congrats on getting a good one.

Comment

Nice pig. Don't think he will out weigh you but close.

Comment

I would say roughly 200. Most people think hogs are way heavier than they really are.

-john

Comment

Comment

about a bow and a half long.

you're welcome

Comment

34” bow on top, I’ll guess 140-160

Comment

Working...
                                X