How much is this big boy worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    If he is a fenced deer why does that matter at all? lol ah he’s a native High fence buck. Smh. high fence hunters don’t make much sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    native deer are always worth more than release deer... you can shake your head all you want, that's just the way it is.
    Last edited by kyle1974; 10-21-2020, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Some of these HF/selling deer comments.... SMH. Like they have no idea ranches sell deer hunts, makes me laugh every time.

I’m in for $100 on the raffle!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
        I don't see anything disappointing about it. The landowner has a beautiful deer on his property and there is value in the relative uniqueness of the animal. His friend is trying to help him assess value.
        Well said. X2

Comment

I'm sure some high roller would give 10k for a double drop i bet. With covid and stuff i think 7500 would be a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            native deer are always worth more than release deer... you can shake your head all you want, that's just the way it is.
            Now this is an argument I can get on board with. Finally.

Comment

just talked to my buddy who raises wt to sell. He said 12500 should be no problem if you know how to market your animals.

Comment

how much for a straw?

Comment

I'd be in for 100.00.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    Just donate as you said, putting prices on animals is ridiculous.
                    One of the most disappointing threads I've saw yet.

You know, it's a real disappointing thread for me too! It's disappointing to me too because of stupid posts like yours! and others on here bashing another guy for how he wants to manage his resources within legal means as outlined by the TPWD. We are supposed to be a hunting community and our way of life and passion is under constant attack by those who would do away with hunting of any kind. Yet we are tearing each other down and dumping on someone because the way they "hunt" or want to hunt is different than how you do it... HF/LF/NF who the hell cares as long as it's legal. If we don't learn to stop with this crap of dumping on each other and learn to stick together, you bitchers will get exactly what you ask for... You won't be able to "do it the right way" either!
                    Good Grief!

Comment

I'm in for a hundy. Is the leash included? Just kidding around Saltwater, not a "bitcher". Maybe mix in some decaf! Beautiful deer.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by bakin7005; 10-21-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I’d say it’s up to what someone is willing to pay. Right now, I know a double drop deer pushing around 240 inches. 10k gets you that deer, an Ibex cross and a weekend of bass fishing. There’s a lot of deals out there if you start looking around.

Comment

like this guy

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          You know, it's a real disappointing thread for me too! It's disappointing to me too because of stupid posts like yours! and others on here bashing another guy for how he wants to manage his resources within legal means as outlined by the TPWD. We are supposed to be a hunting community and our way of life and passion is under constant attack by those who would do away with hunting of any kind. Yet we are tearing each other down and dumping on someone because the way they "hunt" or want to hunt is different than how you do it... HF/LF/NF who the hell cares as long as it's legal. If we don't learn to stop with this crap of dumping on each other and learn to stick together, you bitchers will get exactly what you ask for... You won't be able to "do it the right way" either!
                          Good Grief!
                          opinions are like a##h#### every one has one. have to agree with saltwaterslick

Comment

I’ve been off and on with this website for a while now and ever time I come back on. I read comments like some of the above and reminds me why I don’t come back on for weeks at a time. Who cares what happens on someone’s own property. Like a buncha drama queens. Good luck with the sell.

Comment

Not much hunting going on! more of a business these days ! Sad for what we will leave our children behind!

Comment

Originally posted by no bait View Post
                                Not much hunting going on! more of a business these days ! Sad for what we will leave our children behind!

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X