Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Another bikini show thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These comments crack me up, like any of us beer belly boys would turn down anything on that stage if we weren't married. DD, tell her congrats and keep being a proud husband, judging from the number of views on this thread I'd say majority is fine with the topic lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
      These comments crack me up, like any of us beer belly boys would turn down anything on that stage if we weren't married. DD, tell her congrats and keep being a proud husband, judging from the number of views on this thread I'd say majority is fine with the topic lol.

As a fellow “beer belly boy” I appreciate your kind words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

As a fellow “beer belly boy” I appreciate your kind words!

Haha! A lot of time,money,and effort went into both!! Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Their upper bodies look like a dude.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Depletion,and flex.Posing,etc..Doesn't look like any of the dudes on this forum.None,that I know;anyway..Feel free to post your manly,muscular physique[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
            I hope you just forgot about the dude farting contest picture and that you aren't including that in your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by JHart8 View Post
              Haha! A lot of time,money,and effort went into both!! Congrats!!

Haaaa! Is she dipping Redseal to diminish appetite? :-). I was in LA in the late 90s and a bunch of models (women) were dipping. It. Was. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                At 73 you'd rather them be tucked under her belt
                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                  Haaaa! Is she dipping Redseal to diminish appetite? :-). I was in LA in the late 90s and a bunch of models (women) were dipping. It. Was. Crazy.
                  That's a new one on me man..Red Seal,like the poor fella's Copenhagen? I've heard of Chickery to quell appetite..Chewing gum is even off limits,if your coach is legit..Her teeth are wayyy to nice to have ever jack'd with cheap'o tobacco! Been around this whole fitness thing my whole life.I laugh everytime someone says the female's that compete,look like men.There are some that juice,and it's obvious..Out of the 25k,or so members here.I could count on 2 hands who could pull this dedication,and competition off..I aint one of em btw!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post

Nah, that’s mine. She’s more of a wintergreen woman!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] j/k

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      Nah, that’s mine. She’s more of a wintergreen woman!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] j/k

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        At 73 you'd rather them be tucked under her belt
                        That cracked me up!!!

My wife, however, said, “I beg your pardon!!!”

Comment

Depletion,and flex.Posing,etc..Doesn't look like any of the dudes on this forum.None,that I know;anyway..Feel free to post your manly,muscular physique[emoji23]

Another mic drop!!

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Just saw a photo of the overall next to Caci.... omg... it’s not even close!

Comment

Rockin the dad bod brah. [emoji1690][emoji38][emoji1690]

What shape I am in has nothing to do with the fact that these muscle chicks upper bodies look like a fit, muscular male. DD even said it wasn't a very feminine look. Basically you said that they look more masculine than 90% of the guys on here.

No disrespect meant towards any of the young ladies. Their commitment and dedication is amazing.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-20-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Rockin the dad bod brah. [emoji1690][emoji38][emoji1690]

What shape I am in has nothing to do with the fact that these muscle chicks upper bodies look like a fit, muscular male. DD even said it wasn't a very feminine look. Basically you said that they look more masculine than 90% of the guys on here.

No disrespect meant towards any of the young ladies. Their commitment and dedication is amazing.

I said some of them weren’t very feminine. You’ll never hear that come out of my mouth in regards to my wife. I know better!

Comment

Working...
                                X