No announcement yet.

Another bikini show thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said before some of you guys are just to **** picky. Beautiful girl I wouldn’t care if she has grapefruits, oranges, potatoes, or muscles. I’ll take them all

DD don’t listen to the haters

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
      Like I said before some of you guys are just to **** picky. Beautiful girl I wouldn’t care if she has grapefruits, oranges, potatoes, or muscles. I’ll take them all

DD don’t listen to the haters

For the record, DD's wife was not who I was referring to with oranges and grapefruits on the mirror..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        For the record, DD's wife was not who I was referring to with oranges and grapefruits on the mirror..

Nope! Dang sure ain’t her! As my wife would say, they’re key limes on show day! But hey, who needs more than a mouth full?!?! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wasn’t referring you to a hater. Lol I was just stating that it don’t matter to me lol

Comment

I kinda figured that.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Nope! Dang sure ain’t her! As my wife would say, they’re key limes on show day! But hey, who needs more than a mouth full?!?! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              [emoji2357][emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X