Sad for Dak !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWA View Post
    I when writes his book its going to be called " Well I ****ed that up." It will be about fortunes lost over greed.
    ^^^^^ WHAT? He has a book out or you have a book out I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      Is that the leg he uses to kneel on?
      Hate to hear it
      This is why the two sides will never come together. Sad world we live in where we can't show compassion and love during someone's struggles because of our differences.
      Last edited by tfrye; 10-12-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
        I when writes his book its going to be called " Well I ****ed that up." It will be about fortunes lost over greed.
        You won't be writing many books with this grammar.

Comment

Hate to hear it

I don’t watch football anymore due to the politics involved, but that was a pretty
          classless comment.

I like the days when a conservative stayed respectful even when they disagreed with someone and the liberals were the ones who make the sub-human comments.

Prayers up for him and his healing no matter what his political views are.

Sad and disappointing to see that from the GS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Recovery time 4-6 months, best news possible with that injury. Dak will bounce back

Comment

Hated to see that and wish him the very best.

Comment

Hate to hear it
                Your better than this Buff.... been following your posts for a while.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lighten up folks. Dak is a football player and a respectable you man. But he isn't some saint above criticism. I'm a big Dak fan. I'm sorry for his injury. It likely cost him a lot of money. He gambled and lost. Hopefully he heals quickly and can get a long term contract.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    Lighten up folks. Dak is a football player and a respectable you man. But he isn't some saint above criticism. I'm a big Dak fan. I'm sorry for his injury. It likely cost him a lot of money. He gambled and lost. Hopefully he heals quickly and can get a long term contract.
                    I agree, but he still made like 30mill this year so that’s not much of a gamble.

Comment

That was a nasty injury. That leg/ankle will never be the same, bone through the skin. Nasty. Our neighbor at our river house was some kind of medical personnel for the Oilers/Titans. He was over watching the game was telling us about the injury as it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                        I agree, but he still made like 30mill this year so that’s not much of a gamble.

It cost him 144 million as of now. Now he may be able to come back and earn some of that back.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                          Very true. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Dak made more this year than anyone on TBH. Hard to feel too sorry for that. He won't ever have to worry about making his truck payment.

Comment

Hate to hear it
                            ????? Question about your post, don't understand? If your being rude and crude I've lost lots of respect for a senior TBH brother. And agree I never thought I'd see this on TBH.
                            Last edited by BowCrazy; 10-12-2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=BowCrazy;15163540]????? Question about your post, don't understand? If your being rude and crude I've lost lots of respect for a senior TBH brother. And agree I never thought I'd see this on TBH.[/QUOTE

that did read ruder than I intended
                              The comment about which knee he uses to disrespect our county and support BLM was meant to imply that I don’t care at all about any pro sports any more.

The second sentence was to say I hate to hear about anyone getting hurt.

Sorry for the poor attempt
                              Buff

Comment

I saw the first pic and thought dislocation only, second pic was like OMG. Get well Dak.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X