• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Any updates?

Have seen a few but super slow around the feeders. Went from the same 2 shooters showing up almost nightly to they have disappeared...gunshots everywhere though so maybe just me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will have to go the other way here. I was hunting on the 26th of October and watched 2 mature bucks push a doe into a feed pen. I have not seen any other rutting activity, so maybe it was just an exception to the rule.

Comment

In Brady. Deer are starving. 15-20 deer at the feeder at a time. Dry as I’ve ever seen it during hunting season, we need some rain.

Comment

In Mason off the Fort James River.

Lots of deer but nothing of size. Haven’t seen any mature deer in a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
              In Brady. Deer are starving. 15-20 deer at the feeder at a time. Dry as I’ve ever seen it during hunting season, we need some rain.
              I am seeing the same thing. I am throwing about a 1/2 bag of corn by hand everytime I go out along with the feeder. Bucks are chasing the does off of the corn.

Comment

Hunted this weekend. Not really any rut activity yet. Maybe a few younger bucks starting to act that way but hopefully its setting up for thanksgiving week to kick off. Have had a few mature bucks but nothing big. Some culls, lots of does. More pig activity than usual. Deer look very healthy, just not seeing the bigger trophy bucks like in the past yet. New deer showing up weekly on camera though so hopefully that continues. We are North of Mason.

Comment

Hunted this weekend. Not really any rut activity yet. Maybe a few younger bucks starting to act that way but hopefully its setting up for thanksgiving week to kick off. Have had a few mature bucks but nothing big. Some culls, lots of does. More pig activity than usual. Deer look very healthy, just not seeing the bigger trophy bucks like in the past yet. New deer showing up weekly on camera though so hopefully that continues. We are North of Mason.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not sure why that posted 4 times. My apologies.

Comment

Anyone have any luck? My group was able to put a spike and decent 7pt down. Heading back this weekend....dont expect much of a change with the weather but hoping some bigger deer are on the move.

Comment

Seeing same as y’all, plenty of young bucks and does. Hogs been passing through but mature bucks are scarce. Had them feeding at night during those nights of almost full moon. Got a doe and a hog and a couple guys on lease got a doe as well.

Comment

just came back from the lease north of Mason. Different Hunt, same story. Tons of doe, fawns, and small bucks cramming the feeders. We did get a mature old 8 point down but he is the only consistent mature deer we have seen. Big bucks show up once every fews days. No sign of rut activity.

Comment

Same young deer every hunt. Sunday we had a cool front blow in and it brought in some new bucks! Was nice to see some new deer. Headed back this weekend in hopes to catch the big boys moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X