What to expect to pay for a new truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    I looked at new trucks 4 years ago, for the first time in 10 years. I couldn't believe the prices. I looked again at the end of the year last year when they are supposed to be discounted. Again I couldn't believe the prices and thought I should have bought one 4 years ago!
    Not that I can't afford it but I have come to the realization that I will never buy a brand new vehicle.
    I've had the same realization.

I long for the days of a small, standard transmission pick-up truck. I miss my little 97 Ranger.

Comment

Around here the CTD Rams are going for 5-7k off off sticker.

Looks like Dennis Dillion is 8-9k or so off sticker. I always check them as a yardstick.

I can't help you with Chevys. They lost me after 1980. I do have a '75 Blazer.

Comment

I just bought a new F250 and they did not deal much at all. Every dealer is trying to hold firm to the "internet price due to a lack of inventory". They came down 1K off the bs internet price and they fudged my POS Tundra trade by giving me another $1,500. I needed wheels so couldn't hold out till all this covid crap is over.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Found this beauty in Montgomery near Conroe

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 ...lifted, tuned, fuel wheels on 35's

Mint condition with 48k miles

$39k....

Deals are out there if you look hard enough
          That's the problem... that's a deal lol

Comment

Dad just bought a F250 at internet price pretty much. Due to the RV/boat craze and low inventory Ford isn't budging on pricing.

Right now I'd guess you're NOT gonna get more than 10% off msrp on any brand HD truck.

Comment

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
              Right now I'd guess you're NOT gonna get more than 10% off msrp on any brand HD truck.
              Look a couple posts up. You can get 16-17% off a New Ram CTD.

Comment

Thing is ... after a while this will be the price people expect to pay and it will be the standard.

Comment

Working...
                X