No announcement yet.

What to expect to pay for a new truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A buddy just bought a new F450 CC 4x4 dually. He had to pay sticker north of $85k. Dealer told him either pay it or F off. The next guy will....probably within the hour.

Comment

I’m looking for a new half ton. Got 2 quotes from two separate dealers...16k off of sticker. I’m waiting until November when i get my bonus. I’m almost tempted to wait until December.

Just did the math, Im getting 30% off.

Comment

2 years ago I got my F250 with lift kit for 42k. Only had 38k for miles and now I work from home so I never drive it. I dont care to buy new bc Im not made of money.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          For sure! I started shopping at the end of May. Waited a little too long on a couple of vehicles, then within 30 days those same trucks were 6-7k more. I went and test drove a new F350 a few weeks ago and they offered 1500 off a 60k sticker. And this wasnt even an xlt trim, it was an sxt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Same. I got about 7k off of a new F250 in May. Right now they are giving about $500 off

Comment

I looked at new trucks 4 years ago, for the first time in 10 years. I couldn't believe the prices. I looked again at the end of the year last year when they are supposed to be discounted. Again I couldn't believe the prices and thought I should have bought one 4 years ago!
            Not that I can't afford it but I have come to the realization that I will never buy a brand new vehicle.

Comment

Buying a new truck now is like kissing your sister, no fun at all.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                Buying a new truck now is like kissing your sister, no fun at all.....

Depends on what either one of them look like.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Depends now if you finance with them or not

Comment

Originally posted by glen1978 View Post
                    A buddy just bought a new F450 CC 4x4 dually. He had to pay sticker north of $85k. Dealer told him either pay it or F off. The next guy will....probably within the hour.
                    $85,000 for a new vehicle.

What a kick in the DIC!

And what a NOT smart decision

Comment

Have you been to a dealership lately ? Inventory everywhere is low. Production was cut bad because of Corona. I bought a loaded 1500 RST 4x4 For 47, in feb 19. They bought it back two months ago for 44. Sold it again for 46, different dealer. It was gone in a week.

It leaked.

Got a company truck. Didn’t need all the bills with it for now.

When I’m forced to buy another I’ll get a tundra if they have a v8 in the new model. If not I guess a f150.

Comment

Too dang much! Personally I’d wait a few months until all this Covid crap is done. Prices are through the roof right now.

Comment

Last year at this time it seemed like the Rams were running 12-15% off MSRP pretty regularly if you looked. Now it seems to be significantly less. Lone Star and Big Horns are listed at 55-58 whereas last year it was 50-53.

Thankfully I have FCA Affiliate Rewards program if I decide Ram. I think that price is typically 13-14% off. If I decide on a Ram I’ll try to negotiate more on the trade in before letting them know about the FCA program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess Ima hold off and just make the repairs to my truck that are needed.
                            They are cheaper than a truck payment anyway!

Im just ready to upgrade. Im at a point in my life where I want a Laramie or LTZ.
                            Guess I will wait a while and keep saving my $$$

Comment

Now is not the time! I shopped for a while and decided to hold off. Hopefully be better by end of the year.

Comment

18 ram 2500

Found this beauty in Montgomery near Conroe

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 ...lifted, tuned, fuel wheels on 35's

Mint condition with 48k miles

$39k....

Deals are out there if you look hard enough
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X