Prayers up for two deputies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug View Post
    Refuse to get out of the car....... your joking right?

I wish I was.

I actually know of two incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by g2outfitter View Post
      Luckily our Dept has seen an increase in applicants but again we are still supported by community for the most part. When I heard these POS did this, on top just the plain anger when one of your family gets injured, it took me to a new level of mad. This so called peaceful group has done nothing more than make our country more racist than its ever been. They have turned everyone against everyone. I hate to say it but it Jades the world I see and I hate that. I try and always remember that there are still good people out there that still support us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      It's giving excuses to those who want to hate cops. And I'm sure it's jading some. But the bright side is maybe it's jading/shocking the conservative side into seeing these animals exist in far greater numbers than they thought. It sickened me for years when it seemed like everyone thought everyone was good and equal with moral values. How's that looking now? Many of these people were animals before this and will be after. Everyone just keep on fighting for more welfare to enable them even more

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        It's giving excuses to those who want to hate cops. And I'm sure it's jading some. But the bright side is maybe it's jading/shocking the conservative side into seeing these animals exist in far greater numbers than they thought. It sickened me for years when it seemed like everyone thought everyone was good and equal with moral values. How's that looking now? Many of these people were animals before this and will be after. Everyone just keep on fighting for more welfare to enable them even more
        Well said and I sure the hell hope so.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X