Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for two deputies

Two deputies were shot yesterday. Prayers up

A manhunt was underway in California early Sunday after two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies were shot in their patrol car Saturday by a suspect who “opened fire without warning or provocation,” authorities said.

Prayers for the officers involved and hopes for not being a trial for this individual

Comment

Dammit

Comment

A handful of anti-police protesters showed up at the hospital where the deputies were being treated but soon dispersed after some tense moments with authorities who were guarding the entrance, KABC reported.

A local faith leader who came to the hospital to pray for the deputies, told a KABC reporter that some of the protesters had been shouting slogans like "Death to police!"

Protesters were blocking the entrance to the hospital emergency room and yelling, "We hope they die," referring to the two deputies, the sheriff's office said.
        These people are nothing more than beasts.
        Last edited by Laszlo; 09-13-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
          These people are nothing more than the devil!
          FIFY, scum of the earth!

Comment

Meanwhile deputies are retiring like crazy and new hire numbers suck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder if that suck a** Brees will tape their names on his helmet.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for the officers full recovery.

DEMOCRATS OWN THIS ONE.........!

Comment

Prayers up for the officers and their families!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Meanwhile deputies are retiring like crazy and new hire numbers suck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    Luckily our Dept has seen an increase in applicants but again we are still supported by community for the most part. When I heard these POS did this, on top just the plain anger when one of your family gets injured, it took me to a new level of mad. This so called peaceful group has done nothing more than make our country more racist than its ever been. They have turned everyone against everyone. I hate to say it but it Jades the world I see and I hate that. I try and always remember that there are still good people out there that still support us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Originally posted by g2outfitter View Post
                        Luckily our Dept has seen an increase in applicants but again we are still supported by community for the most part. When I heard these POS did this, on top just the plain anger when one of your family gets injured, it took me to a new level of mad. This so called peaceful group has done nothing more than make our country more racist than its ever been. They have turned everyone against everyone. I hate to say it but it Jades the world I see and I hate that. I try and always remember that there are still good people out there that still support us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        Maybe I should have said qualified applicants. Requirements continue to drop so the ratio of good ones vs. those who can write a complete sentence etc.

Our academy has been watered down to appease the snowflake to get more graduates. Once that happens, IF they want to actually work the streets, they have the ability to refuse to get out of the car on fatal accidents cause they dont want to deal with tragedy. Only to return to the station and complain on their FTO for yelling about not getting out of the car.

Meanwhile there is the de-fund the police movement. How exactly do you hire or train better policemen with less money?

Comment

Sent

Comment

I’m praying for their healing, their family and all of Law Enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Maybe I should have said qualified applicants. Requirements continue to drop so the ratio of good ones vs. those who can write a complete sentence etc.

Our academy has been watered down to appease the snowflake to get more graduates. Once that happens, IF they want to actually work the streets, they have the ability to refuse to get out of the car on fatal accidents cause they dont want to deal with tragedy. Only to return to the station and complain on their FTO for yelling about not getting out of the car.

Meanwhile there is the de-fund the police movement. How exactly do you hire or train better policemen with less money?
                              Refuse to get out of the car....... your joking right?

Comment

Working...
                              X