No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry. I am not WOKE enough to give a **** about pro anything right now. Wonder if rugby or Australian rules football is doing the same? If not maybe I can catch some of those games.

Comment

The ratings will be in the tank...

I loved the Texans...but BoB has ruined them and this social justice campaign.....

I wont be contributing to any ratings they do get

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Poor bored Squiggy won’t have anybody to troll without a Cowboys thread this year. [emoji57]
        Not trolling, just pushing buttons!!
        You’re just to easy to rile up!!!
        See, I did it again.
        All in good fun Brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
          Not watching NBA or NFL. MMA,Boxing or Hockey i will
          MLB is just as bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Sorry. I am not WOKE enough to give a **** about pro anything right now. Wonder if rugby or Australian rules football is doing the same? If not maybe I can catch some of those games.
            Boom this one nails it!! I love how most target just NFL/NBA but say MLB, NHL, MMA, etc haven't taken any sort of bandwagon approach to this. Every dang sport that wants to draw public attention via ratings has made some sort of outcry on this. But it's not just pro's did no one watch the college games this weekend? Or see some of the college shenanigans like the "black power fist" being on the back of helmets? Unfortunately, I love sports and I've been deprived for several months now so I'll definitely be watching my Red Raiders on saturday when I'm not hunting and I'll probably be watching another terrible season of the Cowboys and catching Mahomes when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              I agree, they want to tell all of us how racist we are and people still watch them???? I really don’t understand the logic

YEP!! If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Attached Files

Comment

Just glad I was waiting to renew my season tickets for UH because of the corona. They decided to formally endorse blm and hold a protest on campus. Haven't missed a game in years.

I love football more than most, but I'm not going to get beat over the head about my perceived racism at every turn just so I can watch it. Some people really want to watch, but think they should take a stand. I'm lucky that I have no desire to watch or support any of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  No. I run several fantasy football leagues usually. Not this year and not until this crap stops. As far as I’m concerned, it can go bankrupt and they can go get real jobs.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                    YEP!! If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...1&d=1599744470

Agree. We will se who has principles and who doesn’t when the ratings come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hopefully the NFL goes down (bankrupt) as the best example of not understanding who their 'customers' are.

I used to love NFL football and looked forward to the start of a new season. They've ruined it.

I hope the XFL replaces it and Mr. Johnson is smart enough to say "No Politics in my league!".

Comment

I will give it a chance. If any kneeling or BLM non sense starts I won’t be watching any of it this year. Will never watch another NBA game. It’s a complete joke right now.

Comment

I’ve never been a fan, it’s a distraction from hunting season. But after all the PC crap going in with all these high paid losers, NOPE.

From my Make Believe World

Comment

Nope

Comment

Well Said finally someone with some truth about it

Comment

Originally posted by stevequick432 View Post
                                https://youtu.be/K0hkGbkCHhU
                                Well Said finally someone with some truth about it

WOW! Nail meet hammer!

Comment

Working...
                                X