Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NBA won't lose any of my money cause I haven't watched in decades. But, the MLB is presently losing money because I won't watch the games, nor buy stuff. The biggest loser is the NFL because not only won't I watch, I won't buy tickets and any of their stuff. It'll be people like me that will show professional sports they are not special like they think.

Comment

I'll only watch and complain so much that I annoy BoB. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm curious to see how things are handled this season. NFL has an opportunity to win back some people if they behave properly. I hate the idea of punishing the whole for the actions of a few babies but I just don't want to see their BS whining anymore.

Comment

Quit watching in 2017. Haven't missed it much. No more NBA or MLB or NHL. All i ave left is NHRA and PGA and of course the out door channel.

Comment

Little Richard is still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              The NBA won't lose any of my money cause I haven't watched in decades. But, the MLB is presently losing money because I won't watch the games, nor buy stuff. The biggest loser is the NFL because not only won't I watch, I won't buy tickets and any of their stuff. It'll be people like me that will show professional sports they are not special like they think.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm done with it.
                I have MMA and Motocross and if they support BLM or kneel or get political, they also will be banned from the Fisher household.

Comment

Won’t watch it.

Comment

All this talk of I ain’t watching because of political crap, I want my sports separate from politics and this website has got more political than ever. Every day there are the same old political threads with the same guys saying the same old crap on a hunting forum! I guess politics and hunting mix though?

Comment

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                      All this talk of I ain’t watching because of political crap, I want my sports separate from politics and this website has got more political than ever. Every day there are the same old political threads with the same guys saying the same old crap on a hunting forum! I guess politics and hunting mix though?

It’s around the campfire. What do you talk about around the campfire? Skinny jeans and a top to match your shoes?

Comment

If I could turn the TV on and get football and nothing else, yes. The NFL has decided that it wants to play politics so, no.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                          Hank Williams Jr is out on Monday Night Football. Little Richard is in. Rednecks may have just been cancelled. Some say Hank pulled the plug because of the kneeling.
                          I thought he was out years ago for saying something offensive?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            It’s around the campfire. What do you talk about around the campfire? Skinny jeans and a top to match your shoes?

No but I sure as heck don’t pack my S and go tuck my tail if I don’t agree with someone around the campfire. It’s just comical how many people don’t mind politics only if it’s 100% in agreement with them. Get out of their beliefs a tad and they are ready to ban, quit, stop going. This world where everyone wants everyone else to believe and act just like them or else they ain’t got time for them is just not how it was meant to be.

TBH always had a few political threads and every election year they would increase but now every day we got the same recycled Facebook political junk getting posted here crying about HEB or some other bs.

Comment

No but I sure as heck don’t pack my S and go tuck my tail if I don’t agree with someone around the campfire. It’s just comical how many people don’t mind politics only if it’s 100% in agreement with them. Get out of their beliefs a tad and they are ready to ban, quit, stop going. This world where everyone wants everyone else to believe and act just like them or else they ain’t got time for them is just not how it was meant to be.

TBH always had a few political threads and every election year they would increase but now every day we got the same recycled Facebook political junk getting posted here crying about HEB or some other bs.

This is nothing! Try starting a Mathews vs Bowtech thread . Or even better a high fence vs "fair chase" thread

Comment

Obviously, you visit PACE pretty often. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X