• Show
Clear All

Good luck! sounds like a fun trip. following along

Comment

Good luck! Teach those hushin guys how to shoot

Comment

Following good luck

Comment

Good luck. We’re here now, just having fun for a couple days. We will start scouting in Sunday when my wife leaves.

Comment

That’s awesome man. The Born & Raised guys are my favorites. Trevor always keeps me laughing. That guy is a hoot and I can only imagine hunting with him. Ask those Hushin guys what the logic is behind tucking their ears into their flat bill hats. If y’all could just get Corey and Donnie from Elk101 in there, y’all would have the YouTube dream team. If I happen to see y’all up there, I’m gonna have to stop and shake some hands......Covid or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
              That’s awesome man. The Born & Raised guys are my favorites. Trevor always keeps me laughing. That guy is a hoot and I can only imagine hunting with him. Ask those Hushin guys what the logic is behind tucking their ears into their flat bill hats. If y’all could just get Corey and Donnie from Elk101 in there, y’all would have the YouTube dream team. If I happen to see y’all up there, I’m gonna have to stop and shake some hands......Covid or not.

I think the hushin guys blocked me on Instagram for making fun of them so that should be interesting lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great school. My son graduated from there and loves his job. You’ll get a job no doubt but for now go get that elk.

Comment

I was finishing up my LAP training there the last week of June and first week of July. So glad I never have to go to that doo doo hole ever again. However it was a good thing you went and stuck it out. Employers like mine prefer to hire guys that can at least already climb. Good luck on the elk hunt. Hopefully you don’t have to wipe up and tears for Casey or Bmac. Those dudes cry WAY to much.

Comment

Good luck and hunting elk and a career

Comment

I'm heading to Colorado Saturday as well.. plan to make a couple stops to fish and then head over to 44 if its not too smokey.. Hurricane Laura did what she could to keep me from going but it wasn't enough... Good luck JT hope you kill a big one..

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        I think the hushin guys blocked me on Instagram for making fun of them so that should be interesting lol [emoji23]

If I had instagram, I’d make fun of them too. Kody (Born & Raised) is a elk hunting fool. I think him and Corey might have a lil elk blood flowing thru them. I’ve never seen anyone be able to consistently find/encounter bulls on public land like those 2.

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck

Comment

Safe travels and good luck.

Comment

Well I have the truck pretty much loaded other than my two bows and I’m headed out at 5am. Seems like the more of these trips out west you do the less stressful the packing is. I have everything loaded with quite a bit of room to spare. Doing 10 day’s in New Zealand and everything needing to be under 100 pounds I think helped with my gear a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X