Ford vs Ram Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
    The 2020 Super Duty with a 10 speed is my recommendation. 20k miles in a little less than 4 months, with 15,000+ hooked up to a gooseneck. Headed to Florida, averaged 17 miles a gallon on the lie o meter running 85-90 the whole way. Way faster, easier turning, more power, and smoother than my dads short wheel base 2017 F250 with a 6.7. I would definitely not compare the 17-19s with this truck, it’s a totally different ballgame! Go drive one! Last truck I had was a 2014 deleted 6.7 with 279,000 when I got rid of it, it doesn’t hold a flame to this truck. My dad had a 2015 6.7 that he put 100k miles on in a little over two years and was never in the shop for more than an oil change. His 2017 has 100k on it and has never been in the shop for more than an oil change. The fuel mileage with the 10 speed makes it a game changer as that’s what ford was always lacking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have the exact same truck, just different color scheme. I hauled a horse in a 3 horse trailer from Kingsville to Lubbock and got about 17 mpg. Saw the same result with our 20’ flatbed trailer and excavator ~ 8k lbs. I have a buddy that gets a new f-350 every year and there’s a pretty significant difference in how the ride and drive with the new 10 speed in the 20s!

Comment

Working...
    X