Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Update:

HE SPOKE!!! It was moving day. One person at a time in facility per patient and only two visitors on the list. So I didn’t get to see the inside today but am going up tomorrow afternoon and going to spend the day with him Sunday. His mom sent a video of the room/facility. It looks Awsome. At the end she asked Levi to say bye. AND HE SAID IT instead of waving. Then he said hi dad and I love you dad!!!! How sweet the sound. It’s been 18 days since I have heard his voice. This kid amazes me. Thank you lord!!!!

Thank y’all for the prayers. GOD IS ANSWERING ALOT OF TBH PRAYERS THE PAST FEW WEEKS.
    Not just with Levi but with Vic also. Praise God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally almost cried reading this. Praise the Lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way maker, Miracle worker, Promise keeper. God is so good!

Comment

That's absolutely great. So happy for you!

Comment

Wow! Great news, God you are amazing! Praying for Your continued, complete, and supernatural healing for Levi! Praying all this through your son, our mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

It sounds like his body is reconnecting the broken wires, and the more diligent he is, the further he will get. Continued prayers for his strength and yalls patience! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                  Update:

HE SPOKE!!! It was moving day. One person at a time in facility per patient and only two visitors on the list. So I didn’t get to see the inside today but am going up tomorrow afternoon and going to spend the day with him Sunday. His mom sent a video of the room/facility. It looks Awsome. At the end she asked Levi to say bye. AND HE SAID IT instead of waving. Then he said hi dad and I love you dad!!!! How sweet the sound. It’s been 18 days since I have heard his voice. This kid amazes me. Thank you lord!!!!

Thank y’all for the prayers. GOD IS ANSWERING ALOT OF TBH PRAYERS THE PAST FEW WEEKS.
                  Not just with Levi but with Vic also. Praise God.

Great, great news. That is an amazing milestone with many more to come. The power of prayer is an amazing thing.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for Levi.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartland Hunter View Post
                        Way maker, Miracle worker, Promise keeper. God is so good!

And "He's big enough", to handle all of it!

All praise and Glory be unto Him on high!

Comment

It is so good to hear of his recovery, albeit slow, but it sounds like he is slowly aging his strength and stamina. He has a lot of prayer warriors pulling for him!

Comment

More good news. Small steps in the right direction. Continued prayers for Levi.

Comment

Thank y’all for the continued prayers and support. The prayer warriors are definitely at work here.

Comment

Missed yesterday’s update!!! God is good!!
                                Thank You Lord for opening Levi’s eyes and putting such loving words on his tongue!! Lord it is our prayer that this is but another miraculous step in his road to total healing and restoration! We lift Levi and all his family up to You for comfort, peace, understanding and patience as You work Your will in all their lives, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X