No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Levi and family. Prayers today for a wonderful day and a great PT session.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
      Good morning Levi and family. Prayers today for a wonderful day and a great PT session.

Thank you!!! Today is moving day. We will be headed to Dallas for inpatient rehab facility. Our Children’s House for the next 6-8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for a smooth move today......and for continued healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
          Thank you!!! Today is moving day. We will be headed to Dallas for inpatient rehab facility. Our Children’s House for the next 6-8 weeks.

Prayers for safe travels. Go get'm Levi!

Let me know if that changes the plan for the 14th, if we need to move that to the Dallas area or different date.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
            Prayers up for a smooth move today......and for continued healing.

Thank you!!

Comment

Somehow just seeing this. Prayers sent. Pray he continues to get better! Safe travels today!

Comment

Prayers sent again. Hang in there sir, he’ll be back to himself soon.

Comment

I open this thread and look for Levi’s updated improvements every day if not a couple of times a day. It is such a blessing to see his improvements. Stay strong Dad and family. Our Lord and Levi has got this.

More prayers sent

Comment

Lord, we thank You so very much for the healing in Levi. We see your work in him daily! Lord continue to strengthen him and return his mental and physical abilities to normal in a safe and protected manner. Keep him from harm, and give all his care-givers that extra measure of patience as You use them to work Your plan for Levi. Give his family patience and perseverance to stay by Levi's side through trial until it is completely done. Guide them all in Your ways and protect them is our prayer in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      Somehow just seeing this. Prayers sent. Pray he continues to get better! Safe travels today!

Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                        Prayers sent again. Hang in there sir, he’ll be back to himself soon.

Thank you amen

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                          I open this thread and look for Levi’s updated improvements every day if not a couple of times a day. It is such a blessing to see his improvements. Stay strong Dad and family. Our Lord and Levi has got this.

More prayers sent

Awesome! Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Lord, we thank You so very much for the healing in Levi. We see your work in him daily! Lord continue to strengthen him and return his mental and physical abilities to normal in a safe and protected manner. Keep him from harm, and give all his care-givers that extra measure of patience as You use them to work Your plan for Levi. Give his family patience and perseverance to stay by Levi's side through trial until it is completely done. Guide them all in Your ways and protect them is our prayer in Jesus name, Amen.

AMEN!! Thank you

Comment

Update:

HE SPOKE!!! It was moving day. One person at a time in facility per patient and only two visitors on the list. So I didn’t get to see the inside today but am going up tomorrow afternoon and going to spend the day with him Sunday. His mom sent a video of the room/facility. It looks Awsome. At the end she asked Levi to say bye. AND HE SAID IT instead of waving. Then he said hi dad and I love you dad!!!! How sweet the sound. It’s been 18 days since I have heard his voice. This kid amazes me. Thank you lord!!!!

Thank y’all for the prayers. GOD IS ANSWERING ALOT OF TBH PRAYERS THE PAST FEW WEEKS.
                              Not just with Levi but with Vic also. Praise God.

Comment

Praise the Lord, so glad Levi is speaking. What a joy for you to hear his voice!

Comment

Working...
                                X