20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
    Choke has been on fire for them this year lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could be Mathis also. Both always hold a bunch. I used to shoot 1/2 dozen a year when I used to hunt that area. It really is no big secret.
    Last edited by Greenheadless; 01-01-2021, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      Could be Mathis also. Both always .hold a bunch. I used to shoot 1/2 dozen a year when I used to hunt that area. It really is no big secret.
      Yes sir I think that’s what half the people go chase on them lakes. They are both know for them little red birds
      Last edited by Buck hunter332; 01-01-2021, 02:35 PM. Reason: Mis put word

Comment

Smacked them this morning in the snow. Mallards and widgeon

Comment

Ive seen more cinnamons get shot this year overall. Most of them coming from the rice farms around el campo and such areas. I’ve also seen more bands this year too. Some people I follow have already gotten 5 or more this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Smacked them this morning in the snow. Mallards and widgeon
            Man we need some pics of that.

Comment

Been good last couple days in the river bottom!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gooseman View Post
                Been good last couple days in the river bottom!
                That's what I'm talking about

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Another good day and few pics from November.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not experienced at posting pics. Dont know why one is upside down?!

Comment

My son in law, his dad, my grandson, and I went to Lubbock to hunt with Dust Devil Outfitters this morning. We got into the sand hill cranes big time. We had a 23 man limit in just a few hours. There were cranes everywhere! It was a first for us and a great time. I’ll try to post pics tomorrow when I’m home and recuperating...lol! Good luck in the final month everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by tadmaryperry View Post
                        My son in law, his dad, my grandson, and I went to Lubbock to hunt with Dust Devil Outfitters this morning. We got into the sand hill cranes big time. We had a 23 man limit in just a few hours. There were cranes everywhere! It was a first for us and a great time. I’ll try to post pics tomorrow when I’m home and recuperating...lol! Good luck in the final month everyone!
                        They hunted 23 people in one group?

Comment

Saw it earlier today on my feed. Wild.

Comment

Hopefully you all rotated groups once limited and not all shooting as one group. You wouldn't know who shot what or if you actually got your limit.

Comment

One of the best things about deer/duck camp. Nice big fire to keep warm by while shooting the **** with others.
                              Hopefully not jinxing it but there were a ton of ducks in the wetlands when we got here this afternoon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X