20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
    Nice little Teal smackdown with my son before the split...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      We killed 204 in the first split, which is pretty good for our early season. We could have shot more if we had more people. Had to hunt until 9 one day but most days were 30 minute affairs.

Mallards, quite a few teal, few pintails, & a few scattered boot lips.
      **** son, you must really mad at them.

Comment

Originally posted by NeKro View Post
        Went on a guided hunt near katy. Only got one teal and 3 total with 6 hunters. Birds were flying way high and didnt give much interest in the decoys. Still had fun and finally got a bird before the end of the split. Cant wait o get out there again.
        I ran a hunt on the Katy prairie on Sunday with almost identical results. It was tough

Comment

Anyone else in the blind on this awesome morning???? Wait.... What....

I might actually go sit this Saturday in Anahuac with a camera and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

I might actually go sit this Saturday in Anahuac with a camera and see what happens.

I’ve been wanting to get a camera for duck pictures but I like shooting the gun too much

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
              I’ve been wanting to get a camera for duck pictures but I like shooting the gun too much

Spot holder and camera man?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                Spot holder and camera man?

I’ve been known to wear many hats

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

No split up in the high mallard plains region of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                    No split up in the high mallard plains region of Texas.

Is this an invite...

Comment

Not directly duck related but close, I am looking for a corded LED spot light to keep on the boat for running in the dark.

I have a LED light bar on the front but I want something to be able to scan the sides and turns with.

What are y’all using and what would you recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
                        Not directly duck related but close, I am looking for a corded LED spot light to keep on the boat for running in the dark.

I have a LED light bar on the front but I want something to be able to scan the sides and turns with.

I have a trunite light that is a beast and only about 70$ I'll see if I can find. USB rechargeable also

Comment

I have a q beam but I put flush mount less in the front sides game changer

Comment

I use these, but this is a 2" flood.
                            I put them in a magnet and they work great for working around the truck.

I'm sure you could find a 3" spot led and mount it on a handle.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Do any of yall wear electronic ear plugs or muffs? I'm trying to decide between the two but cannot make up my mind. I'm leaning towards plugs because I feel like muffs will be a hassle in the marsh but don't have experience with either

Comment

Originally posted by SETX_Insanity View Post
                                Do any of yall wear electronic ear plugs or muffs? I'm trying to decide between the two but cannot make up my mind. I'm leaning towards plugs because I feel like muffs will be a hassle in the marsh but don't have experience with either
                                I usually just wear regular earplugs lightly in my ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X