Some things are immune to change. FART XIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid work gentlemen, solid work.

Little Ben lookin pretty spiffy in them plaid shorts too!

Comment

You dudes owned the year! It's great to hear that others enjoy the ranch, and the laid back style of hunting as much as we do.

Congrats on some great lopes, and quality time outside.

Comment

Congrats to all the killers. Thanks for taking us along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This thread sure got hunting season 2020-21 kicked off right! Thank you all for taking the rest of us along! Steven, I don't know what you do for a living, but you sir could make a nice living with your camera and your pen! Hell, with a phone, you could be President!! You'd have ALL the qualifications then!!

Comment

Always fun to follow. There are little things better than chasing speed goats.
            Thanks for starting hunting season off right.

Comment

I thought I smelled something...

This hunt is always a good one to follow along with and live vicariously through Legdog's pics. Always stirs up memories of group hunts from years ago. Congrats to all the killers in the group! Enjoyed every page boys.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post

Right Click/Save as...
                  Thx.

Comment

Comment

Five words to summarize this trip: Fabulous, amazing, epic, outstanding and unbelievable. Fabulous friendships made. Steven’s amazing photography skills to document the trip and the energy he brought every day. Epic tales by all. Billy’s outstanding jokes and Aaron’s outstanding friendship. Ben and Zac’s unbelievable skills as hosts, camp cooks, and knowledge of scoring goats and putting us in a position to be successful. And lastly, their sharing the history of the ranch as well as previous FART’s. Thanks again fellas, it was an absolute pleasure!

Comment

Congratulating to all those who FARTed and took us along for the ride. Great photography, as always, Legdog. Once we have the traditional FART, we all know the season is just around the corner. Congrats to the killers.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I did not know speed goat hunting could be so fun. Look like y'all had a blast. Congrats on an epic trip.

Comment

Five nights of high desert living will wear ya out. Aaron, Billy, Robert, thanks for your contributions to the ranch. Making new and seeing old friends in that setting made for a great time. Luckily, it was target rich with a variety of critters and I’m excited about the ones you took home.

Steven, your many efforts are always appreciated. Thanks for lending a hand to make this a well oiled machine.

Looking forward to the next one gentlemen...and Billy Goat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know how to post a YouTube link.

But that’s a view of my last hour on the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                                I thought I smelled something...

This hunt is always a good one to follow along with and live vicariously through Legdog's pics. Always stirs up memories of group hunts from years ago. Congrats to all the killers in the group! Enjoyed every page boys.

WAIT...Wait...wait a damg minute! So glad to see you checking in, amigo!

Don’t be such a **** stranger, and at least find a spot to catch us up on all things Miller..

STFU Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X