Thick and crazy character. I like it.

Comment

Tourist stuff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Tourist stuff...

The tourists stuff sure adds to the experience!

Comment

Libations are flowing👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
            As always...this TBH ritual thread doesn't stink!
            Congrats killers!
            This ^^ I am fairly certain this thread is what made me join. No disappointment for sure. Congrats to the hunters.

Comment

Way to go....congrats to all. NOW....hunting season begins....always great to have this starter

Comment

Outstanding, thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Some things are immune to change. FART XIX

I’m home and about 80% on putting things away. Thanks again to the brothers Stovall for all the hard work they did and the gate pass. I’m grateful I got to leave some tracks. You know it’s a good time when 1100 miles of solo driving seems easy.

Thoughts.

The food planning was top notch but it’s the ranch that truly delivers. I hope I didn’t overdo the repeated stories that started, “now this is the spot where (insert something I consider important) happened. I can’t help it.

I expected the new guys to step up with enthusiasm and they did exactly that. I enjoyed the opportunity to record parts of it. Good dudes who made the wise decision to go outside to the great wide open to play. Aaron, thanks for the introduction to Sotol. I’m definitely going to pour some more in the near future. Robert, thanks for setting the bar high with both a booner lope and new fashion heights. Both you guys handled the experience like pros. The pressure was on and you delivered. Billy, thanks for picking up where we left off from our WWA days. I appreciate you my friend.

“Work the rifle” was indeed the mantra of this trip.

Zac Stovall is a great life coach, tech support guru, barn electrician and auto mechanic. But I guess we already established that.

Thanks to Dale for keeping images rolling. Tapatalk, you ****.

Ben Stovall can flat shoot a rifle but I’m pretty sure he’s not interested in duplicating a 700 yard neck shot on a yote with his elbows on his knees. I guess the bullets all have to land somewhere but that shot will live in infamy. Thankfully, lots of eyes and a rangefinder were there to record it.

2020 just got a whole lot better in a matter of a few short days. Hopefully the trend continues.

I’m beat and happy to close the books on another FART. G’nite.

~Amen~

Last edited by Legdog; 08-17-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks for chronicling the XIX Steven. It would not be the same for us homeboys and girls without your pictures to take us along!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      I’m home and about 80% on putting things away. Thanks again to the brothers Stovall for all the hard work they did and the gate pass. I’m grateful I got to leave some tracks. You know it’s a good time when 1100 miles of solo driving seems easy.

Thoughts.

The food planning was top notch but it’s the ranch that truly delivers. I hope I didn’t overdo the repeated stories that started, “now this is the spot where (insert something I consider important) happened. I can’t help it.

I expected the new guys to step up with enthusiasm and they did exactly that. I enjoyed the opportunity to record parts of it. Good dudes who made the wise decision to go outside to the great wide open to play. Aaron, thanks for the introduction to Sotol. I’m definitely going to pour some more in the near future. Robert, thanks for setting the bar high with both a booner lope and new fashion heights. Both you guys handled the experience like pros. The pressure was on and you delivered. Billy, thanks for picking up where we left off from our WWA days. I appreciate you my friend.

Zac Stovall is a great life coach, tech support guru, barn electrician and auto mechanic. But I guess we already established that.

Ben Stovall can flat shoot a rifle but I’m pretty sure he’s not interested in duplicating a 700 yard neck shot on a yote with his elbows on his knees. I guess the bullets all have to land somewhere but that shot will live in infamy. Thankfully, lots of eyes and a rangefinder were there to record it.

2020 just got a whole lot better in a matter of a few short days. Hopefully the trend continues.

~Amen~

You’re the best bro👍👍

Comment

Thoughts.

~Amen~

You nailed it Steven! It was an absolute pleasure to be included in the experience. A great group of guys that I’d be more than happy to spend time in camp with again.

Comment

Thoughts.

~Amen~

A gentleman, phenomenal photographer and a scholar. Nostalgia makes the trip, glad you could make it this year. Eager smiles looking towards the next one.

Comment

It's nice to be able to live vicariously through others on a trip like this.

Comment

Outstanding work gentlemen. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Thoughts.

~Amen~

Steven, you said it a lot more eloquently than I could have. Hands down, best hunting experience I’ve ever had the privilege of participating in. Emphasis on experience...a nice goat was icing on the cake. The tradition, the company, the ranch...

Ben and Zac were exceptional hosts. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, friendship and most of all, the beautiful Autry Ranch!

Billy Goat Starr...no introduction necessary. Great spending time around the campfire with you brother!

So much more I could write...so thankful for the opportunity to have experienced and lived what all of you previous FARTers have described the past 18 years.

Until next time, friends...look forward to sharing a campfire with all of you again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X