No announcement yet.

Pray for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live a few miles from him and haven’t heard any screaming or sirens. Yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's possible that he's destroying the whole house right now.Making it look like a home invasion,of some sort..

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ol Curt was one of the good guys... I'm afeared he dun got hisseff Jenned up... Dear Lord we know hell hath no fury like a mad grandma... If you can sir, please spare our buddy Curt... A to the Men!

Comment

Oh man! She is gonna go all Hoodbranch on you when she sees that!

Comment

Poooooor Ninnie Jenny... that sweet, innocent girl marred a McRib lovin' bull in the china closet with a sparkling personality evidently.......

Comment

Prayers up��

Comment

Is the house insured? Might be a good time for an electrical fire or something

Comment

I wouldn't say anything, put the holes to the back, put a dozen new roses in it, and tell her they need water. Then run like hell when it starts hitting the floor.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

You don't have a friend who will come over and "break it When he trips"....what are friends for?

Comment

She's fiddin' to go all Loop 494 trailer park on yo azz. Nice knowing you!

Comment

Ive always enjoyed your posts Curt, and wanted to meet you one day. I'm sorry to see that's not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Listen. If damage is done during the commission of a crime, the responsibility falls to the criminals. That vase was broken during an attempted break in by a red wasp. I can’t be held accountable. It’s the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yeah, 20 years ago....you watchin' the news lately? It ain't that way no more. Sorry man, you'll do time

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just put it back and don’t say nada till she notices. Have any animals to blame?

Comment

So long friend..

Comment

When she comes home go off on her for leaving your favorite vase out where it could get broken. You have to act super POed.

Make her apologize a few times before you calm down and accept it.

Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X