Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Pray for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    You misspelled “hours”. That’s one thing we don’t mess around with. Hell, after all these years we can do it mad just as easily as not.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Another good one from the Curtis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      An update:

As a precursor to this story, I NEVER post pics of Jennie without her expressed written approval. She's pretty particular about any posted pics. However, she pre-approved this one.....Now, the rest of the story:

I showed Jennie your post about her nails and this is what she said, "I seriously almost asked you not to post it because my nails were jacked up, but I thought "It's a website full of men who'd never notice such a thing", so I let you do it and now somebody noticed." I told her, "It's alright, he's gay".
      Lol. Ignoring how I identify and my current pronoun, I notice these things because of my bitterness about all the scholarships I provide for oriental children I’ve never met. I’m looking forward to the day they start painting a thin dark line between the cuticle and tip of the nail so I can be stylish. Heeeey.

Comment

Working...
      X