This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Most HS games had limited seating as well. So for some teams it was same as usual.. HS teams that travel well and are followed have a definite decline in fans and support. I'm just glad they got to suit up and play. At least for 4 quarters those boys can live normal lives.
    Canyon Lake had quite a few fans in Wimberley.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

"We really haven't lost that much!"
      Attached Files

Comment

Year ago today! supposed to be going to the opener this weekend [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lsu-nfl Fournette cut

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
            "We really haven't lost that much!"

Rent free

Comment

Ran across that pic of last years LSU depth chart on a different website. Don't remember ever seeing a national title team lose THAT many starters. Then factor in something like 80% of the coaching staff is gone too.

Comment

I would think most national champions have alot of upper classmen. Seems normal to lose alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  I call em as I see em . . Alabama never downplays the season before it even starts . . Back to the les miles syndrome? . .
                  Hear we go again.... Bama gonna whup you baw! Bama is in my head baw! Bama owns y'all baw! We almost have the same colors as Bama baw!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I would think most national champions have alot of upper classmen. Seems normal to lose alot.

Please refrain from logical thinking the aggies are trying to get some early moral built up....

Comment

Come on guys...on offense LSU only brings back their Right Tackle and their 3rd best WR lol

Comment

Gotta love all this rent free attention [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Come on guys...on offense LSU only brings back their Right Tackle and their 3rd best WR lol

Gonna save this for when the school with every starter returning pretty much gets waxed again by depleted LSU

Comment

Well, you are the defending national champ...and this is a CFB discussion thread.

Comment

I'm not an Aggie fan. Far from it.

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Well, you are the defending national champ...and this is a CFB discussion thread.

Pretty sure everyone outside of a select few mouth breathers are focused on their team, and the season ahead. I don’t see anyone else posting pics of other teams rosters and giving the % of players gone, coaches new/old, etc.... it’s ok to say you’re ate up with it [emoji1787]

Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-31-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X