Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic whistles are pretty cool. Hard to stop the clock and press your whistle button on your belt at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Ummm do you really need me to explain it to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Aren't you the defending National Champion? . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Aren't you the defending National Champion? . .
        yes, and now college football isn't important anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          yes, and now college football isn't important anymore
          End of a dynasty . . Short lived . .

Comment

So half the countries not playing including one of the biggest contenders and y’all are acting like it’s all the same.... sheesh some of y’all so desperate for a championship if they cancelled the season, y’all would play a scrimmage against yourself an call yourselves champ. Some programs wanna beat the best of the best so there’s no doubt about it....

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

End of a dynasty . . Short lived . .
              Quite a rich take from an Aggie fan

Comment

High school games were played with fans this weekend. No reason college can't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Quite a rich take from an Aggie fan

I call em as I see em . . Alabama never downplays the season before it even starts . . Back to the les miles syndrome? . .

Comment

I call em as I see em . . Alabama never downplays the season before it even starts . . Back to the les miles syndrome? . .

Lmao no ones ever played during these circumstances you’re trying to spin it an troll i get that. Ags would love everyone to cancel and claim a diluted championship instead of compete against every top program like every other school before them has....

Comment

Most HS games had limited seating as well. So for some teams it was same as usual.. HS teams that travel well and are followed have a definite decline in fans and support. I'm just glad they got to suit up and play. At least for 4 quarters those boys can live normal lives.

Comment

Lmao no ones ever played during these circumstances you’re trying to spin it an troll i get that. Ags would love everyone to cancel and claim a diluted championship instead of compete against every top program like every other school before them has....

Everyone is on the same page . . You trying to preload excuses . . We'll show up . .

Comment

Everyone is on the same page . . You trying to preload excuses . . We'll show up . .

Lmao not preloading anything i could careless about the conferences that aren’t playing, but for whoever wins this year prolly my tigers again. All they’ll hear is they didn’t face the best programs across the nation.... can’t wait to beat the brakes off y’all again and see what new real estate out score puts in yalls locker room an door combos [emoji1787]

Comment

Lmao not preloading anything i could careless about the conferences that aren’t playing, but for whoever wins this year prolly my tigers again. All they’ll hear is they didn’t face the best programs across the nation.... can’t wait to beat the brakes off y’all again and see what new real estate out score puts in yalls locker room an door combos [emoji1787]

Spoken like a true cooyon . .

Comment

Spoken like a true cooyon . .

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

I’d like to point out whoever wins the SEC this year did it facing greater odds than ever before.

10 conference games this year vs 8 and you have to play bama twice. You a bad dude

Comment

Working...
                                X