This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Being a DL coach isn’t being the HC/AD/or title 9 dept....

Tressel had a litany of violations leading up to his dismissal

As for guice he’s clearly a mouth breather that hopefully reals whatever he’s sown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Litany?

Like what

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      Litany?

Like what

What was his 2010 record? Or were you not a fan then?

Comment

What was his 2010 record? Or were you not a fan then?

12-1...Whisky got us that year.....

0-1 after the EFFING we took for the jerseys

Is their record part of the Litany of allegations?
        Last edited by MacDaddy67; 08-20-2020, 11:07 AM. Reason: .

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Tressel 100% knew of the violations and was the top man of his football team, he had actual documentations of multiple players and multiple pay to players.....to act as if a DL coach is in trouble when there’s nothing to tie him to it is laughable some are reaching so hard to bring him into the fold

Comment

Tressel 100% knew of the violations and was the top man of his football team, he had actual documentations of multiple players and multiple pay to players.....to act as if a DL coach is in trouble when there’s nothing to tie him to it is laughable some are reaching so hard to bring him into the fold

So when O took over and Guice was a starter, you think he wasnt aware of the past allegations......

seems like some are protecting the shield.....but I dont blame you

Maybe if these are true LSU should vacate any wins while Guice was on the team

Comment

So when O took over and Guice was a starter, you think he wasnt aware of the past allegations......

seems like some are protecting the shield.....but I dont blame you

Maybe if these are true LSU should vacate any wins while Guice was on the team

Given the facts we’ve gotten to date how can you say he was? NO ONE has any documentation of it, kind of hard to blame an interim coach that was busy taking over a team 2/3 of the way through a season. If there’s actual proof the girl went to coach o he had her statements and failed to report it then he can go to. However you have none of that you are trying to say without a shadow of a doubt coach o knew and shame on him. So who’s really reaching here?

Comment

I haven't read anything about the situation, all I can say is

Orgeron took over as Interim HC on week 5 of the 2016 season, and was named permanent HC at the end of the 2016 season. Therefore, he was the HC of the 2016 team for more games than Les was.

I have no idea when this story took place, or that it will matter, just sayin he was the HC for 7 games

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  I haven't read anything about the situation, all I can say is

Orgeron took over as Interim HC on week 5 of the 2016 season, and was named permanent HC at the end of the 2016 season. Therefore, he was the HC of the 2016 for more games than Les was. Just sayin, not sure what that will matter.

Allegations are from June coach O took over basically October.... that’s 5 months prior to him being named interim.... in that time there should’ve been an investigation from the university/police sept., an arrest made, giving les an alleva plenty of time to address the allegations if there were any.....

Comment

Meh. Nothing to see here. O is good. Move along.

Much more important is this crap about an extra year of eligibility. So does that include another full ride year? What happens to scholarship numbers, recruiting classes and incoming freshmen?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Meh. Nothing to see here. O is good. Move along.

Much more important is this crap about an extra year of eligibility. So does that include another full ride year? What happens to scholarship numbers, recruiting classes and incoming freshmen?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ya I’m curious to see how this effects available scholarships. Even more curious to see how it’s affects them if they don’t play this year at all

Comment

O was on staff when Guice was a freshman...and HC when he was a junior...if you think he didnt know or was told you are kidding yourself.....
                        True or not.....

Hell my HC got fired because a couple kids sold jerseys to pay for tattoos....

Just being real......

I hope its just hearsay...but this kid has done it since leaving LSU apparently
                        Not speaking up for Guice at all. Pretty obvious there is a lot of evidence he is what people are saying he is. I don't think Eaux knew a whole lot. I could be wrong. But, I don't think so. If he knew more it will come out.

Comment

Given the facts we’ve gotten to date how can you say he was? NO ONE has any documentation of it, kind of hard to blame an interim coach that was busy taking over a team 2/3 of the way through a season. If there’s actual proof the girl went to coach o he had her statements and failed to report it then he can go to. However you have none of that you are trying to say without a shadow of a doubt coach o knew and shame on him. So who’s really reaching here?

It's almost painful to have to agree with DDF but if the young lady had reported it to Coach O, or any other Coach, they are not allowed BY LAW to disclose the allegation due to the medical privacy laws. The most they can do is strongly encourage the alleged victim to report the event to the police.

While watching the segment on the SEC network last night it was made clear that the alleged victims naver went to the police.

This is a nothingburger

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                            From the Twitters

Pete Thamel @PeteThamel· 14h
                            Sources: The NCAA Division I Council decided today that fall sport student-athletes can compete in any amount of competitions this year and it will not count as a season of eligibility. This still needs to be approved by NCAA Board of Governors on Friday.

My first thought was Dear God, NO!!! Potentially an extra year of for Mond!!

Texas fans on Twitter are excited for an extra year from Ehlinger tho

Nah. Just a year of practice to learn the system and Haynes King will put Mond on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              It's almost painful to have to agree with DDF but if the young lady had reported it to Coach O, or any other Coach, they are not allowed BY LAW to disclose the allegation due to the medical privacy laws. The most they can do is strongly encourage the alleged victim to report the event to the police.

While watching the segment on the SEC network last night it was made clear that the alleged victims naver went to the police.

This is a nothingburger

I’m not sure how disclosing 3rd party information about an assault or rape to an authority would violate HIPPA violation.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                I’m not sure how disclosing 3rd party information about an assault or rape to an authority would violate HIPPA violation.

That was the statement from LSU, and it was on the SEC network, so it must be true.

I did a quick rewind and had my wife watch it with me, and we agreed as the parents of a current college student who is on track to get her Aggie ring in November, we both agreed that there is absolutely no way the first phone call wouldn't be the police. I don't care how good the kid is at football, you hurt my daughter (or either of my kids) and the police just became your second biggest problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X