This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    If true O will be forced out at LSU just like what happened with Baylor.....

Not sure why these coaches put themselves in this position.........
    Did I miss something? What did Eaux have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Did I miss something? What did Eaux have to do with it?
      not sure yet.....but loss of control of the team is whats been used in the past....

Probably isnt up to the level of Baylor where the coaches all knew.....but I would think that someone talked to him about it IF the girls actually went to the Title IX office.....

Who knows where the truth lies

Comment

From the Twitters

Pete Thamel @PeteThamel· 14h
        Sources: The NCAA Division I Council decided today that fall sport student-athletes can compete in any amount of competitions this year and it will not count as a season of eligibility. This still needs to be approved by NCAA Board of Governors on Friday.

My first thought was Dear God, NO!!! Potentially an extra year of for Mond!!

Texas fans on Twitter are excited for an extra year from Ehlinger tho

Comment

So you could play 6 years in college.
          7 total years with a red shirt thrown in there.
          There will be a few guys graduating with doctoral degrees before they are through.

Comment

If true O will be forced out at LSU just like what happened with Baylor.....

Not sure why these coaches put themselves in this position.........

This was under les an alleva....o took over way later, not sure why people talk all year then disappear when they get drummed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The last decade went to the bearkats lol [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Eat Em Up!!

Comment

This was under les an alleva....o took over way later, not sure why people talk all year then disappear when they get drummed.

If you read the article, one instance was while Orgeron was there and he knew something about it, though not maybe that it wasn't consensual.

Comment

was hoping with Ohio state being scared this year would help with that problem but doesn't look that way.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      If you read the article, one instance was while Orgeron was there and he knew something about it, though not maybe that it wasn't consensual.

No where was he mentioned to have been told by one of the accusers, and as you mentioned not was he presumably informed it was non consensual. From the article the girl that claims to have told nurses etc, said she didn’t want to pursue anything so at that point what do you do moving forward with such a wishy washy story?

Comment

Back to football y’all remember the name kole Taylor at TE kids an absolute oak tree!

Comment

But but but what about blue blood?[emoji1787]

Comment

not sure yet.....but loss of control of the team is whats been used in the past....

Probably isnt up to the level of Baylor where the coaches all knew.....but I would think that someone talked to him about it IF the girls actually went to the Title IX office.....

Who knows where the truth lies
                            You may want to revisit who the head coach was at the time. And, a lot of what is being said is hearsay from someone that was intoxicated and or third party sources. Plus, a boyfriend that was butt hurt.

Story would have gotten a lot more attention had she talked at the time it actually occurred. There will probably be a lot more dirt that will come out on Guice. And, his accuser. At this time I do not see where anything major should be aimed towards Eaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              You may want to revisit who the head coach was at the time. And, a lot of what is being said is hearsay from someone that was intoxicated and or third party sources. Plus, a boyfriend that was butt hurt.

Story would have gotten a lot more attention had she talked at the time it actually occurred. There will probably be a lot more dirt that will come out on Guice. And, his accuser. At this time I do not see where anything major should be aimed towards Eaux.
                              O was on staff when Guice was a freshman...and HC when he was a junior...if you think he didnt know or was told you are kidding yourself.....
                              True or not.....

Hell my HC got fired because a couple kids sold jerseys to pay for tattoos....

Just being real......

I hope its just hearsay...but this kid has done it since leaving LSU apparently

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

O was on staff when Guice was a freshman...and HC when he was a junior...if you think he didnt know or was told you are kidding yourself.....
                                True or not.....

Hell my HC got fired because a couple kids sold jerseys to pay for tattoos....

Just being real......

I hope its just hearsay...but this kid has done it since leaving LSU apparently

Being a DL coach isn’t being the HC/AD/or title 9 dept....

Tressel had a litany of violations leading up to his dismissal

As for guice he’s clearly a mouth breather that hopefully reals whatever he’s sown

Comment

Working...
                                X