August Updated Tropical Weather Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm and clear in Huffman right now.

Praying for our brothers and sisters to the East.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        It's like she's got her sights set directly on Cameron.

Prayers for everyone along that area, they need all the help they can get.

Comment

Keepin' it real in PA.

Comment

We just lost power in Bridge city. They are reporting it has made landfall now..

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
              Keepin' it real in PA.

He’s right!

Comment

I wonder how high Calc is right now?

Comment

Still praying for all affected. Scary stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    He’s right!
                    Yep, good for him. Hate to see anyone hurt, and I understand hard headed folk, but you don't get to voluntarily put 1st responders in harms way when you had all that notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Yep, good for him. Hate to see anyone hurt, and I understand hard headed folk, but you don't get to voluntarily put 1st responders in harms way when you had all that notice.
                      This is honestly what I hate most about these crazy incidents ... I get it that you want to stay, but you staying could affect someone else as well.

Comment

125 mph gusts at Cameron Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          This is honestly what I hate most about these crazy incidents ... I get it that you want to stay, but you staying could affect someone else as well.
                          I think it's mostly older folks who only knew "ride it out" because that's what they did before sattelite imagery, smart phones, HH planes, and doplars. Most of the ones who lived through them all got lucky, and didn't know it.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            If you don't have the means to rescue yourself it's probably best to leave..

Comment

Storm chasers have a few loose screws

Sitting in a parking lot With 115 mph winds breathing down your throat

https://livestormchasing.com/chasers/brett.adair

Comment

If anybody is looking for some live video, Tornado Alley Video is streaming’s live on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X