Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old school speculum.

Comment

A piece from a lawnmower that raises the level of the deck to leave the grass longer or lowers it to cut it shorter

Comment

Looks like the wood handles my have rotted off the bottom. Captured by the rivets sticking off the sides.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tool.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	24625570

Comment

In.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
            Looks like the wood handles my have rotted off the bottom. Captured by the rivets sticking off the sides.

[ATTACH]1013605[/ATTACH]
            Ahhh it's an old oil filter wrench from back when they had covered wagons.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
              Ahhh it's an old oil filter wrench from back when they had covered wagons.
              I laughed...

Comment

I didn't know everyone knew how to play baldersash still...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  How big is it and can you post more pictures with it open?

It almost looks like a tool used to keep horse's mouths open while their teeth are floated. Obviously, this is not the whole tool.
                  Yea i agree with you. Not exactly like most of the ones ive seen maybe the leather straps where riveted in the holes that look like they would be screw holes.

Comment

I agree about thehandles at the bottom. The latch has a hole in the end for a rope to release the latch. The base of the tool has screw holes to mount it on two separate pieces.

Comment

That's a board stretcher! Some parts are missing, but definitely what it is. Haven't seen one in a long time

Comment

PUT IT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT. we don't need anything else screwing up THE MOJO this year. NOW PUT IT BACK!!!

Comment

Goat chasity belt......

Comment

Rosie O'Donnell is looking for that

Comment

Originally posted by Xrod View Post
                              Not sure, but I bet it is upside down.
                              If it were upside down why would it need a spring?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                How big is it and can you post more pictures with it open?

It almost looks like a tool used to keep horse's mouths open while their teeth are floated. Obviously, this is not the whole tool.

You mean something like this . Horse dental halter. Other side is missing. As well as the straps and cross bites.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-05-2020, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X