Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

See ya later TCU....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Why not? Why won’t one of these overpaid pansies grow a pair and tell the players to shove it?
    1. Staying employed.
    2. Wins
    3. Recruiting.
    4. Money, also see answers 1-3.

Comment

*there

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
        Hey CEO it went right over his head like at Mach2 LMAO!!!!!!
        Ok. Looking back I see what happened their. Actually did it too posts in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Ok. Looking back I see what happened their. Actually did it too posts in a row.
          LOL yep

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Then why did he apologize, if it’s the right thing?

Because he lost his balls and I’m sure people with the same mentality told him just apologize and make nice and appease the turds because that’s that’s the foundation for a great program. Look the other way and never ever do the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
              The upper classman who were their had a leadership meeting,and asked him to apologize.From what I understand,no one will ever say the n word,in any context again.Beat downs are the consequences,no matter what race you are.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

This is crazy shi$
              So the coach has to apologize for telling the team not to use the word because it’s wrong but the the team is going to beat down anyone who uses the word? Quite the
              paradox

Since when do the players decide what the coach is supposed to do? We are living in bizarro world and the inmates are truly running the asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                Because he lost his balls and I’m sure people with the same mentality told him just apologize and make nice and appease the turds because that’s that’s the foundation for a great program. Look the other way and never ever do the right thing.

Exactly. He apologized because they said, if you want to keep your job, do it.

Comment

[quote=OldRiverRat;15016905]Because he lost his balls and I’m sure people with the same mentality told him just apologize and make nice and appease the turds because that’s that’s the foundation for a great program. Look the other way and never ever do the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote
                  Double.

Comment

If he said it in any way HE SHOULD apologize. Its never ok in any context.

Comment

Gary Patterson was the one of the last coaches I expected to put up with this kind of crap. I guess money really does rule the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                        That word is used as a weapon against whites. Listen to any rap song or be around certain groups of people and the word is used freely. But if a white person says it they are all of a sudden upset and offended. During college I would walk past where the black folks hung out on campus, would hear that word being spoken by them almost every time I walked past.

Comment

That’s BS. He did not use it at anyone. Did the player that used the word apologize to the whole team also?

Comment

Thats BS. He was telling a player he was tired of him using that word and to not use it again. There's NOTHING wrong with that

Comment

Just because people use it doesnt mean its right.
                              Just like the GD word. It amazes me how many people use it and how horrible of a word it really is. Believe me brother im no saint by any means. Im also not white and i have lived on the East side of San Antonio and have never had any issues at all on my side of town personally. I like all people i only really dislike idiots.

Comment

Is it ok if it ends with an "a" instead of an "r"? If it isn't OK in any context does everyone have to apologize for using it? Hell, it is a term of endearment among many.

I think it is crazy that the NCAA started enforcing penalties for the "N" word but it is Kosher to call someone anything else in the book. If you want to throw a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct for cussing at someone that is fine. If you put strict scrutiny on two black dudes for dropping the N word during their jawing that is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X