No announcement yet.

The NHL is Back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I agree. Sports is the escape from the bs. Remember that.

Comment

Dont know why I clicked on this but now I have a question.

LV ? Surely Nevada ain't got an ICE hockey team ?
      Surprised yest when I seen that Oaklands playing there now! (I dont watch tv, much).

Comment

That was a heck of a comeback. They have done that several times in this playoff. I'm ecstatic to see them back in the Stanley Cup finals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice run so far. That comeback was epic. Down 2-0 when I got home from 12u baseball practice. I thought for sure it would go 7 games.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
            Dont know why I clicked on this but now I have a question.

LV ? Surely Nevada ain't got an ICE hockey team ?
            Surprised yest when I seen that Oaklands playing there now! (I dont watch tv, much).
            Have you been living under a rock?

Yes, Vegas has a hockey team in the NHL for the last 3 years.

Comment

Go Stars!!! Glad to see them back vying for Lord Stanley’s cup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                Have you been living under a rock?

Yes, Vegas has a hockey team in the NHL for the last 3 years.
                Yes, and Jason Witten plays for their football team.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Fun reading back on some of the roller coaster ride ����
                  Exactly what Ize thinkin'!lol This player sux, that player sux, the coach sux, they blah blah blah!
                  I guess they suk a little less now. TB will be a test for sure. But heck, I had my doubts about getting past LV. Crazy watching the peaks and valleys with these teams and who peaks at the right time and ends up playing for the cup. Go Stars!

Comment

It has been fun to watch. Playoff hockey is my favorite sport to watch. Its been a crazy year. Horrible start followed by a great month. The winter classic and firing of Monty. They sucked hard before the rona gave them a break. Looked like crap for the first 4-5 games coming back and all of a sudden they do this. Look forward to the cup finals. Fixing to put on a little Pantera and start getting ready a few days early. Maybe the Islanders can prolong that series another day or 2.

Comment

The NHL is Back!!

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                      It has been fun to watch. Playoff hockey is my favorite sport to watch. Its been a crazy year. Horrible start followed by a great month. The winter classic and firing of Monty. They sucked hard before the rona gave them a break. Looked like crap for the first 4-5 games coming back and all of a sudden they do this. Look forward to the cup finals. Fixing to put on a little Pantera and start getting ready a few days early. Maybe the Islanders can prolong that series another day or 2.

I think I'd rather TB either go ahead and win it tomorrow, or lose in 7. If it's gotta be Tampa, then lets get back on that horse and get on with it.

I don't think they can beat Tampa, but I didn't think they could beat Vegas, and I had my doubts about Colorado.

Either way, it's been a hell of a ride, and I hope they win it all.
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-16-2020, 12:41 PM.

Comment

I am not really worried about Tampa any more than I was with Colorado. Tampa has a couple guys that are really good and then role players. If Tampa is going to win I want them to win game 6 and start the series. Don’t want the stars to have too much rest.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                          Hope they aren’t kneeling for the National Anthem like all the other POS pro sports right now. I’ll never watch another NBA or NFL game again.
                          Can’t stand the NBA dunkfest. Had Fox on last Sunday watching the pregame before my sorry assed Lions came on.

Saw 5 Lion players kneeling including the overrated sorry *** Matt Stafford. I turned the channel and will not watch them again until they get their schit together - that could be a while.

Was hoping the Bears would win and they did - I hope that sorry organization goes 0-16 AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                          X