Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Leaving tomorrow for Texas!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the campfire

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. In New Boston tonight

Comment

You have a friend in me, and probably many others here. Welcome home.

Comment

I am going just south of San Antonio for today then headed to Portland.

Comment

Well Chris, you're coming in from beautiful country and you're moving to mighty fine country too... Today is the day of the beginning of your new heritage! You now live under the Lone Star flag. That's something real special. Honor it. Cherish it, and never forsake it.

Welcome again sir! Hope your and your company's venture is a rousing success. It's gonna be good for the community for sure!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtoepu99PwA"]Texas Our Texas - All verses - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Don’t go puttin beans in yer chili, and you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                Greatness.....

I almost got into a fist fight at the grocery store last year when the Cashier (a Californian) asked the customer (also a Californian) for ID to buy beer and they started to talk about Texas and something about "we love it here, LET CALIFORNIATIZE IT start making changes and let our votes speak" and a few other BS that triggered the end of my patience and that's pretty much exactly what I told both of them.
                I said;
                "there's a reason why y'all left your home state, your family and friends to moved across the country to live here for better opportunities, Jobs, low cost of living and expenses and to be living in a family oriented state, because of the Mother***ers y'all voted for who turned your home state into a $h!thole causing you to flee your home state, family and friends,,,,,, now @sshats like y'all want to turn a perfectly functioning and free state into that $h!thole too?
                Look at me, clearly I'm not from around here, but when I came here I embraced the culture and laws and supported the ways of living here. Either embrace TEXAS the way it is or go back to Kalifornistan... "

The cashier shut the F up real quick, but the customer started to get smart but he quickly realized I was dang serious and was about to put a hurting on his butt and walked away.....

Everytime I think about that is makes my head fume....

Comment

Welcome!!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Don’t worry about me, other than beans in my chili I came from a very conservative state.
                    Had a couple drinks with my buddy here in Floresville and then tomorrow I am off to the rental in Portland. I start work the 3rd in Sinton.
                    All in all I had a good drive down here. I took my time getting here stopping yesterday in New Boston and then down here to Floresville. We tried to plan it with him having a day off but didn’t quite work out that way. I didn’t want to get all the way down here without having a few sips of whiskey with him. I had to wait until tomorrow to get into the house. Unless I can find my one buddy who also transferred with me he is going to come over Friday to help me get my Kamado grill out of my front seat. That dude is heavy!
                    My truck is loaded down.
                    Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me. I have always dreamed of living in Texas.

Comment

Welcome, hurry and change the location in your avatar, you ain't in Rockville!.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                        Welcome! But dont expect to ever be a considered a Texan by some here. At least thats what I was told when I moved here 30 years ago from upstate NY.
                        Woman sitting next to me in the bloodmobile: You dont sound like you’re from around here.
                        Me: No ma’am. I’m from upstate NY.
                        She: So you’re a yankee then.
                        Me: I suppose so. But what if I live here 30 years? Will I be a Texan then?
                        She: Nope. You’ll still be a yankee.
                        Me: What if I marry a Texas girl (which I have done). Will I be a Texan then?
                        She: No. You’ll always be a yankee.
                        Me: What if this Texas girl and I have a son? (Which we have done) Will he be a Texan?
                        She: Nope. He’ll be half-Texan. You’re still a yankee.

thats funny!!!!!!!!!

but true...

JK, Welcome….

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          Welcome, hurry and change the location in your avatar, you ain't in Rockville!.
                          I believe I should too.

Comment

Sitting in the house now.

Comment

Changed my avatar also

Comment

Winning!

Comment

Working...
                                X