Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grim reaper 1 3/8" cut

Comment

Rage shock collar and extremes, GR hybrids.
      That's if the compound ever gets into the stand.
      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by DRT; 07-18-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Wow. A bow hunting thread.

Comment

Grave Digger 1 3/4”
          Grim Reaper Razor Tip 1 3/8”
          Spitfire (any)
          Rage Hypodermic

In that order.

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          I have had good luck with NAP spit fires, and rage hypos and trypans.Ive shot a lot of animals with these and no issues yet. I have had terrible luck with grim reapers I bought one package of carnifour, all three heads broke blades off, as did a couple whitetail specials, I read where a lot of people have good luck with them, but mine has been anything but good. Animals died, but heads didn’t make it out the second hole with all blades still intact.
          Yep, you were using the wrong Grim Reapers. Try the RazorTip 1 3/8”. It’s an awesome head. I had same results as you with those others. But these are different.

Comment

Grim Reaper are my favorite.

Comment

Rage Extremes for me. Bought about 20 packs on sale two years ago and still have a few around. Always liked them and Jackhammers.
              Couple pics from the Extremes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NAP spitfire for me! Killed a bunch with them and only damaged one blade one time and it was fixable. Extreme confidence.

Comment

Grim reaper

Comment

Grim Reapers for me. The new micro hybrids are money.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Grim reapers for me. Been using them for several years.

Comment

Thorn broadheads you can find sold here. Perfect broadhead for those that don't want or know how to tune their bow

https://www.thehuntersightstore.com

However, I have went back to fix heads and heavier arrow setups

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                          I got on a Wasp Jackhammer kick last season based on a recommendation from a friend. Every time I shot an animal with one it looked like a crime scene.
                          if you like the jackhammer ....take a look at the wasp 2-blade Duelar with adjustable 1.5 to 2" cut .....Amazon has them for 19.99 per pack....

Comment

Grim Reapers

Comment

Every year some spell comes over me to research a better broadhead ignoring the fact that I've killed countless animals with my Slick Tricks that I have been using for years. Why I do this I cannot explain. An illness I suppose. I end up thinking I have found a possible replacement, I look at reviews and end up finding 1/2 love them and the other 1/2 hate them. I'm frozen with uncertainty and end up getting a fresh set of Slick Trick replacement blades for my ridiculous inventory of heads. There is no cure, I've had this problem for 40 years.

Comment

Rocky Warhead. I’ve shot a bunch of deer with various heads. In my opinion...the rocky’s are just as good as some of the higher dollar heads. The only bad thing is often a blade with break upon exit. Not that big of deal because it did it’s job and a fraction of the cost. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                                X