No announcement yet.

Favorite expandable for white tail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAP spitfires are pretty solid mechanical heads. They fly great, cut massive holes and have Steel ferrules. Whatever you decide make sure it has a steel ferrule, aluminum it just a recipe for disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Grim Reaper fan here. I'm a long time user of the standard Razortip 1-3/8" blades but have recently developed a real liking to the GR Micro-hybrids 1-3/8" blades #1562.....#1552 for you 100 grain head shooters.

[ATTACH]1010998[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1011001[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1011000[/ATTACH]
      Go with these. I shoot the 2" version. Cut the biggest gash in a mule deer that I've ever seen.

Comment

Rage hypodermic

Comment

I've been doing "research" with MH on hogs.
          With my set up, I just don't think MH work very well for me, being my draw length is only 26 1/2", I lose a lot of speed, which you need for MH.
          But, this is what I've learned so far. The Slick Trick Raptor has been the WORST one so far. Swhackers did ok, but was not impressed. Nap Spitfire, very impressed, worked great. These are the only MH's that I've been able to use thus far. As far as deer go, I will probably stay with my fixed head till I can shoot a few more MH's on a few more hogs!!!

Comment

I'm a NAP fan. Spitfires and Killzone are my go to. Pretty much used KZ exclusively the past 3 years.

Comment

Killed many deer with spitfires and never had an issue. But, to be fair, I've also killed several with the cheap ($10) walmart mechanicals and haven't ever had an issue with those either.

Comment

Grim reaper carni 4 has been my go to since they came out.

Comment

Grim Reaper

Comment

Nap killzone for years now

Comment

I got on a Wasp Jackhammer kick last season based on a recommendation from a friend. Every time I shot an animal with one it looked like a crime scene.

Comment

Cold steel. They expand on impact

Comment

I was a Rage fan until I used some Grim Reapers last year. Never changing back to the Rages.

Comment

Spitfire

Comment

NAP Kill Zone worked great for me over the years fly true and cut wide

Comment

Another vote for spitfire. The three blade

Comment

Working...
                                X