No announcement yet.

The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ford hit it out the park. I like the 2 door better, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
      I don't think you can get a 2 door with the 2.7.

4 doors are for college girls, MILFs and effeminate men. Same as 4 door Jeeps.
      I bet you could fit your bags of corn and a stand in it but 4 doors will get your elk camp back into the forest. Bring it !

Comment

Coming soon to a mall near you! Looks alright, like a scout 80/800.

Comment

Link in OP says the video is set to private.

Comment

I like it

Comment

I like it for sure but the 7 different models gets a bit confusing.

Comment

I like it, was waiting to see what it was going to look like. Wife was wanting a Jeep for her next car but likes this more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I like it for sure but the 7 different models gets a bit confusing.

Yeah, all the trim levels and three models does get a bit much, but I think it as Ford saying “y’all whined and griped for the last 25 years, so here ya go”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Insane the first edition (60k base and only 3500 units) sold out in hours

I wish I had that kinda money to snag one no questions asked! One day though

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Insane the first edition (60k base and only 3500 units) sold out in hours

I wish I had that kinda money to snag one no questions asked! One day though
                      Give it a minute and you may be able to scoop one up for relatively cheap. Dodge made a Hellcat Charger Widebody Daytona, only 501 made. Initially, they were going for 6 figures. I nearly picked one up for 2k below MSRP, and 40k below what others were initially sold for.

To be clear, folks often "Pre-order" them, then can't complete the purchase for one reason or another. I see that scenario here.
                      Last edited by WItoTX; 07-14-2020, 09:47 AM. Reason: .

Comment

My dealership put in for a 100 of them we'll see how many we get I cant wait . It appears in pictures to be the best looking vehicle to come out in a while . And for the people who keep saying it looks like a scout , we are restoring a 76 scout II and a old Bronco there's not a real big difference .

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                          Performance numbers really look great.

I'm interested to know: where does it build that torque? I'd really like to see a dyno readout to see where they come in.

400ft/lbs of torque is great in a racer, but not so useful in a utility vehicle at 5,000rpm. You need your torque to build sharply at low RPM to exploit that power off road.

I've owned a few Broncos over the years, just sold my last one a couple of weeks ago. It was also my first one, I owned it for 24 years.

The Ecoboost engines typically build torque early in the curve and carry it pretty flat. I haven’t seen actual curves on these but I bet they will have plenty of grunt down low where needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love it! but I will just stick with my FJ

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                              Honestly the 2.7 is pretty solid. Remember, this makes more power than the old 302's did. Also, if you tune a 2.7 they can really make impressive power. I know the sound of a V8 is nice, but this bronco does not have room for the coyote.

Oh you can bet someone in the aftermarket is going to put a Coyote motor in one. But I honestly think the 2.7 EB is going to better down low where it’s needed. The 5.0 Coyote is great but needs to rev to make power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                Oh you can bet someone in the aftermarket is going to put a Coyote motor in one. But I honestly think the 2.7 EB is going to better down low where it’s needed. The 5.0 Coyote is great but needs to rev to make power.

I love my 5.0. I like the sound it has compared to a V6, even if it isn't as strong. It's a simple motor that works.

Comment

Working...
                                X