No announcement yet.

Prayers needed pretty bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are never betrayed by your enemies.The one's you trust,do that..I wouldn't break the law,but I would pour hell down on her.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The way that happens,is exactly how Saltwater Slick,said to...Mount up amigo.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I said a prayer for you. All of the advice above is solid. Move on.

Comment

Just came back to let you know you’re in my prayers

Comment

Praying for you and the kids. There is some solid advice above to protect yourself.

Comment

I truly appreciate the thoughts and prayers. Been a rough few days, felt a bit of peace for a bit today but as always it all came rushing back.... There is no question, no doubt, it is over regardless of what she does or says. I am divorcing her and putting this behind me.

Step.daughter wants to stay with me, but highly unlikely to happen. She will most likely live with her grandmother. I have made it clear to her that she is welcome here but not my call. Kids have seen what has been going on unfortunately, and are very bitter towards her. We have been talking quite a bit about how she will deal with living with her mother ( when she is in town ) and grandmother the rest of the time. It is much more obvious now that emotional/abandoment damage to the kids has been happening for years. Since she left last time at the least.

Comment

You are a Great guy Mike! It shows in the step daughter wanting to be with you. I hope & pray it works out for both of y'all!
                Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  I truly appreciate the thoughts and prayers. Been a rough few days, felt a bit of peace for a bit today but as always it all came rushing back.... There is no question, no doubt, it is over regardless of what she does or says. I am divorcing her and putting this behind me.

Step.daughter wants to stay with me, but highly unlikely to happen. She will most likely live with her grandmother. I have made it clear to her that she is welcome here but not my call. Kids have seen what has been going on unfortunately, and are very bitter towards her. We have been talking quite a bit about how she will deal with living with her mother ( when she is in town ) and grandmother the rest of the time. It is much more obvious now that emotional/abandoment damage to the kids has been happening for years. Since she left last time at the least.
                  I don’t know how old the kids are, and there is no need to tell me. I’ll simply give you an example from another man I saw go through this. His wife loved the stability, the money, the life he provided...and her kids saw her actions toward him (their stepfather) and towards them by way of her neglect. Those kids are now in their mid 20’s, and although there were a couple of years in their latter teens where he “wasn’t allowed” to be their stepdad, they now call him Dad and spend every holiday with him. Their children call him PawPaw, and he is in their lives on a weekly basis. So don’t think that if the kids aren’t allowed to choose to live with you, that they’re gone from your life. Keep doing the right thing by them, and no one will be able to break that bond.

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers, Mike hold your head high, and if you ever need to talk to anyone, I’m available. Shoot me a pm if you ever need to vent...I may not have any answers, but I’m a good listener

Comment

Working...
                  X