No announcement yet.

Prayers needed pretty bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sir have done everything you could and more. Prayers your way. This will pass and you will find happiness. And it sounds like you still came out great- you have a children in your life that will be lifelong.

Comment

Prayer sent^

Comment

Mike I know your devastated. The first thing I would do is break the record. That same old broke record that plays over and over saying “I never find another” “Now what am I gonna do”? “How can I trust anyone again”? You fill in the blanks. It’s a lie from the pit of hell.
        You must realize that if God isn’t in control of everything, He can’t be God! Whose actions do you think God is honoring in this situation? Yours. And I believe her kids, sooner or later, will honor you as well for the dad you’ve been to them. “Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him”. You have every Biblical right and secular right as well to divorce an adulterous spouse.
        Now, having said all that, go out and buy her a watch and a bike. It’s time for her to ride!

Comment

Keep your head up. This is a teaching moment for your kids. Fly off the handle and go nuts and you'll teach them to do the same in life. Be the man they need you to be. If it's in Gods will to happen, then do it the right way. Prayers up brother.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry Brother! You seem like a solid and honest man, time to move on. Probably don’t want to hear it now but in time you’ll find that there’s a solid and honest good woman out there looking for you, I’ve seen it happen more than once. You’re in my prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Let her go and keep being a good father and don't take her back again when she comes calling, and she will. She wants the stability you provide but dosen't what to commit herself. Hope you eventually find a good woman that appreciates you.

Comment

You have been towing that load a long time Mike, your a good man. A few years ago when we were javalina hunting together, you told me of these things. You are a wise man and know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  congratulations on now being cancer free mike! you have good things ahead of you. we have all have had our dealings with sociopaths, and wolves in sheeps clothing. they can pull you in with co-dependency. most never get out! Praise Almighty God! you are free indeed!

onward and upward my man.
                  Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                  She’s not leaving you. God is getting her out of the way because you are too good for her. He’s got someone better for you in mind. Been there been through it there is light ahead trust me.

These are true statements. Stop sulking over her as soon as you’re able to. She’s not worth it. The hurt you feel is real because you loved her. She didn’t love you back. You were convenient for her. Been there, done that. You’re not the first man to feel this way. Quit staring at a door she closed long ago, and look to the future. God bless you, and good luck. It will get better.

Comment

Prayers up for you and the kiddos.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry for all your going through. Prayers sent for you.

Comment

There is no shame in trying everything to save a marriage. No doubt she has lied to you many times. If I remember right a lot of folks hinted to you in the past that she was suckering you.

Now you know you did everything you could. Hold your head up. Get a good lawyer. Get every penny of child support that you can. You are going to need it. No more Mr nice guy or she will get a lawyer like she already planned.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                              She’s not leaving you. God is getting her out of the way because you are too good for her. He’s got someone better for you in mind. Been there been through it there is light ahead trust me.
                              Amen, prayers for you Mike.

Comment

You will be in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X