No announcement yet.

My Dad and COVID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for your dad to get back to good health and beat covid. Did I miss you reporting how your mom is doing? Hope she is well.

Comment

I am sorry to hear this, prayers up for your father!

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
      Prayers sent for your Dad, Rubicon.

While we're at it, my Dad just tested positive at his nursing home yesterday. Presently showing no symptoms but definitely not a youngster. Lifelong hunter. Earliest hunting memory for me with him is in a duck blind when I was three. Would appreciate prayers for him.

Comment

Prayers sent for both Dads

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly what Pistol said and others. Try it. Prayers for your father.

Comment

Prayers sent for both dads.

Comment

God bless your dad.

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing for your dad. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

[emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your dad and for everyone dealing with Covid!

We have our own Covid nightmare working right now. Father in law (85 yo) is in the hospital recovering from Bi-lateral pneumonia with Covid. Mother in law (88 yo today) with dementia at home with Covid. She has tested positive with zero symptoms. Feels great as of this morning.

My wife is in our travel trailer in the drive of their home taking care of her mom and her needs. Mask, goggles and lots of bleach. She has been there since Monday night and needs some relief but there is none.

The wife tested yesterday and we are hoping she comes back negative. It’s a crap shoot with the fact that she has been in and out of their house for 6 days. She is doing the best she can and we got the heisman from the medical community.

The lady that exposed them with a visit and cake two weeks ago died last night!

Prayers for everyone and everyone be safe out there!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for him

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                              Prayers for your dad and for everyone dealing with Covid!

We have our own Covid nightmare working right now. Father in law (85 yo) is in the hospital recovering from Bi-lateral pneumonia with Covid. Mother in law (88 yo today) with dementia at home with Covid. She has tested positive with zero symptoms. Feels great as of this morning.

My wife is in our travel trailer in the drive of their home taking care of her mom and her needs. Mask, goggles and lots of bleach. She has been there since Monday night and needs some relief but there is none.

The wife tested yesterday and we are hoping she comes back negative. It’s a crap shoot with the fact that she has been in and out of their house for 6 days. She is doing the best she can and we got the heisman from the medical community.

The lady that exposed them with a visit and cake two weeks ago died last night!

Prayers for everyone and everyone be safe out there!

Praying for you, your wife, and all your family right now.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X