No announcement yet.

State Fair Canceled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy folks an however you say that I’m Spanish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^orale!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
        I have it on good intel that they are still planning to have the livestock show. And they have been making contingency plans for a while.

Also I know that there are plans for some of the youth contests to be virtual.
        Well thats positive news

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
          If it were not for hunting and fishing I would have done lost my mind over this crap... it this is stupid to make these calls this far in advance.....
          I feel the same way.

Comment

The state fair is packed shoulder to shoulder to shoulder for several weeks with people 50+ pounds over weight. Corona affects unhealthy folks. This is common sense...not an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
              This is true but we don't have another election for governor till 2022. Don't get cold feet when that time comes people we can do better than Abbott and Patrick.
              Well. Chad Pranther did announce he is running for Governor. He looks better than Abbott to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                I bet I know where your intel came from. And it is good
                If my source is wrong I am not sure what to say.....

Wednesday the livestock office is going to do a Facebook live and explain where they are at with the youth show and youth events

I’m sure today that everyone involved in the fair is just as heartbroken about having to make these decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                  If my source is wrong I am not sure what to say.....

Wednesday the livestock office is going to do a Facebook live and explain where they are at with the youth show and youth events

I’m sure today that everyone involved in the fair is just as heartbroken about having to make these decisions
                  Please post up what you hear for us folks that dont have Facebook. Im hearing rumors there is talk of the livestock show being moved to Kerrville?

Comment

Probably just needing time to either add bandana onto Tex face or take him down
                    Silly season

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Please post up what you hear for us folks that dont have Facebook. Im hearing rumors there is talk of the livestock show being moved to Kerrville?
                      I have not heard anything about hosting it at another site. From the sounds of previous discussions, I thought they were planning to host it on grounds.

I'm sure others will beat me to the details from the Facebook update. I won't get my second hand update until tonight at dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
                        Yup, it’s the only way districts can secure their funding.
                        Alief already said if Governor Abbott is going to require masks, they will continue at home learning. Several more in the Houston area have already discussed doing this.

Mark my words, most classes will be at home. November 5 is the day classes should be able to resume in school. Too many mommys are uninformed helicopter moms, and too many dads unwilling to take a stand and send them to school.

Comment

In trying times ... Ask yourselves 1 Important question: Is it worth risking you Health/Life or Someone else's.

I know a LOT of people who appose this thought and want the choice or freedom ... That's exactly why we're in the situation with increasing COVID-19 cases .. Oh! I've have 30 + years of Public Health experience so I'm not just talking to talk !

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            I just got to watch the facebook video. Details and schedule coming next week.

Don't expect the same schedule as previous years. Things will be spread out more. i.e Goats and Sheep probably won't be there at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Alief already said if Governor Abbott is going to require masks, they will continue at home learning. Several more in the Houston area have already discussed doing this.

Mark my words, most classes will be at home. November 5 is the day classes should be able to resume in school. Too many mommys are uninformed helicopter moms, and too many dads unwilling to take a stand and send them to school.
                              My granddaughter will be attending classes.

Comment

I really hope they can make the livestock show work. Beaumont didn't even try, didn't hear a word from them but did get our $20 entry fee back four months later. We did a online sale for Anahuac in May and had the best prices we've ever had overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X