X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    In OCTOBER....

still think this inst political?
    Makes ya wonder, doesn’t it. Especially when millions of kids will be going back to school in August.

Comment

I have it on good intel that they are still planning to have the livestock show. And they have been making contingency plans for a while.

Also I know that there are plans for some of the youth contests to be virtual.

Comment

Vote in November and make sure everyone else you know that is pizzed off votes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Vote in November and make sure everyone else you know that is pizzed off votes as well.
          This is true but we don't have another election for governor till 2022. Don't get cold feet when that time comes people we can do better than Abbott and Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
            Makes ya wonder, doesn’t it. Especially when millions of kids will be going back to school in August.
            You think they are going back???

Comment

They are still working on having livestock show dont go start selling animals yet

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 3.20.00 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	24623852

This is a screenshot from the from the State Fair Website. They might be trying to leave some wiggle room to host some livestock activities.

Comment

If it were not for hunting and fishing I would have done lost my mind over this crap... it this is stupid to make these calls this far in advance.....

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                    If it were not for hunting and fishing I would have done lost my mind over this crap... it this is stupid to make these calls this far in advance.....
                    My thoughts exactly! 3 MONTHS....that tells me they got full expectations of running this crap through November election!

Comment

I am all for the political aspect of it, however the cancellation of it now is because they start to get ready now. About now we start getting orders to put in new lines for data.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        You think they are going back???
                        Yup, it’s the only way districts can secure their funding.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                          I have it on good intel that they are still planning to have the livestock show. And they have been making contingency plans for a while.

Also I know that there are plans for some of the youth contests to be virtual.
                          I bet I know where your intel came from. And it is good

Comment

I am hearing lots of positive about the livestock show going on but what im hearing is it will be no where close to Dallas if it happens? I hope it does but we shall see.

Comment

But, but, but...all they have to do is make everyone wear a mask and the masses will be immune to all diseases.

Comment

More stupidity

Comment

Working...
                                X