No announcement yet.

Softside coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK, I have an RTIC 20 and 40 and both are going strong.

Comment

So far so good on my two year old Bison soft sided cooler.

Comment

I'm not a major fan of the Yeti price tag. But they have really taken care of me.

Had the first hopper 30. Zipper busted. New one at my door in 3 days no questions asked. Two years later, zipper ripped, they gave me a choice of the new magnetic hopper or the backpack cooler, got the backpack. It's by far my favorite. So convenient!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Several years ago I bought 2 Rtic 30 on a deal buy one get the second half off. The 1st crapped out after 2 years I haven't opened the second one yet. Don't think it will last much longer although I might get lucky.

Comment

Polar Bear has a nice soft cooler. Had mine for about 3 months. So far so good.

Comment

I've got one from HEB-Kodi brand so we'll see how this works out, I'm not sure who makes it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                So was it the Ozark Trail brand at Walmart that your got? was thinking about getting their Ozark Trail 30. Have had a Rtic 30 for about 4 or 5 years and it's still in perfect shape.
                Yes Ozark trail, lasted a few months, leaked real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Same here, piece of junk. I just buy the $20 Bucees soft cooler bags now. Works fine for drinks. Usually get a couple years out of them.
                  I'll second this. Mine has held for a few years. And it's $20

Comment

I ordered this one for an experiment and like the heck out of it so far except for being made in china.

Shop our overstock deals and see why we're one of the most popular mail-order catalogs! By phone or online, shopping catalogs from Heartland America can help you save big on brand-name electronics, housewares, and more.

Still planning to get the Bison as well though.

Comment

I bought an Ice Mule a little while back and it has been great. No zippers to bust and it rolls up pretty small to carry in my travel bag

At ICEMULE Coolers, we believe in the power of shared moments. Whether it's watching a sunset, reaching the peak of a mountain, or simply enjoying the outdoors, these moments are more special with a cold drink in hand. We exist to ensure that no matter where you are, you can savor the moment with a refreshing beverage

Comment

I got one of the Yukon soft side from bucees and it works great out in the boat and around the lease. Only issue is the zipper requires 2 hands to open but other than that it's been great.

Comment

I have had my small Rtic for a few years now and it still looks brand new. Keeps ice well and is the go to for when we are taking drinks anywhere. I have been very happy with it. My wife hates it because the zipper is so hard to unzip.

Comment

My yeti came w/ some sort of silicone lube for the zipper but not sure where it is as it's just fine...maybe put a little cooking oil on the zips if getting sticky??

Comment

Are you all leaving these in the back of your truck or buggies all day in the sun? I got a Yeti Hopper 2 40 about 2 years ago and it’s still in perfect like new condition. There is no way I’d leave it exposed in the hot summer sun all day long over and over. It stays in the back seat of my truck or in the back cargo area of my 4Runner. I think a hard cooler is a much better choice for a truck bed/buggie bed cooler.

Comment

Take a look at AO coolers best I've ever had.

Comment

Working...
                                X